I'm Back

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back

Been quite some time since I've been on "the Vine". Things have changed , looks like a lot of new faces and I see a few familiar names still around . Just checking in to let you all know I'm still kicking around , given up the gardening job and back trucking again - getting all over the UK and Ireland .
    So how are we all ? Hows it going ?
    There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Hi Beefy good to hear from you. All well here.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Well I never!!!!

Thats brought a smile to my face
      Lovely to see you back with us again.

I'm great thanks -both gites are closed until next May which has given me so much more time to crack on with house renovations and gardening.....and a fair bit of self indulgent 'not a lot-ing ' when the moments arrive

So -Will you have time and energy to do some gardening for yourself now?
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Comment

Hello. I'm a bit hopeless at names and faces, so sorry if we've met before and I don't remember. Either way, just thought I'd say I love your signature.
        Living in north-east Spain, where the sun is too hot, the rain too torrential, the hail too big, the wind too windy and the snow too deep.

Comment

Hello Beefy nice to meet you everything’s going alright at the minute,how are you,are you growing anything?

Comment

Well back Beefy

Comment

Hi again Beefy
              If I'm not on here, I'm probably fishing.

Comment

Welcome back beefy
                Granny on the Game

Comment

Hello, Beefy and welcome back. I don't think we've met before, but my memory's not brilliant and 2011 when I joined seems a long time ago, so if you've posted since then and I just don't remember you, apologies.
                  Endless wonder.

Comment

Wasn't your avatar a bull being struck by lightning?

We seem to have lost our original ones...I was hoping mine might come back automatically at some point soon -if not then I'll have to go hunting back to 13 years ago when my photo of the cartwheel was taken
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Comment

Well I never... Great to see you back Beefy!
                      Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                        Hello. I'm a bit hopeless at names and faces, so sorry if we've met before and I don't remember. Either way, just thought I'd say I love your signature.
                        Don't remember the name - lets just say most will remember me - I say what I think sometimes before my brain realises I've said it lol
                        There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          Wasn't your avatar a bull being struck by lightning?

We seem to have lost our original ones...I was hoping mine might come back automatically at some point soon -if not then I'll have to go hunting back to 13 years ago when my photo of the cartwheel was taken
                          You could be right Nicos - it's been a long time _ I may have to try and find that pic again .

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Jane View Post
                            Hello Beefy nice to meet you everything’s going alright at the minute,how are you,are you growing anything?
                            No , not growing anything at the moment - I used to be a groundsman in a school but gave that up and went back to long distance lorry driving so I'm only home a couple of days at the weekend now . I'm on a weeks holidays at the moment - first I've had this year haven't missed a day even with covid .

Comment

Enjoy your weeks holiday

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X