Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not receiving email notifications when someone replies to my thread(s)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not receiving email notifications when someone replies to my thread(s)

Since the website revamp, I am not receiving email notifications when someone replies to my thread(s)... As far as I can see everything seems to be set up correctly in my settings.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Ta

We are still waiting for feedback from the IT department regarding final problem shooting on the upgrade, if you look at the red tag "notifications at the very top of the page, there should be a list of posts hopefully relevant to you.

Comment

Did you get emails before the upgrade? that's a thing I never knew about.
      Ahh well lifes a learning curve sadly I seem to be outside the curve
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

There is an option to set this on your "user profile", just click on your name, then click on user settings, then "notifications" check the boxes under the "discussions" section and you should get a notification at the top of the page, next to the red box.

Comment

We didn’t used to get a notification if someone replied to your thread. I used to like people’s posts to show I’d replied. There’s an additional upgrade now where we see someone’s quoted us.

Comment

There is an option on members "blue page" when they join the forum, but at present that page is not functioning, I have tried to access my own and change things, but it doesn't work, you could get email notification, but at present you cannot.

Comment

Originally posted by burnie View Post
              There is an option to set this on your "user profile", just click on your name, then click on user settings, then "notifications" check the boxes under the "discussions" section and you should get a notification at the top of the page, next to the red box.
              Thanks burnie, but I am letting that info slide over the top, as for getting notifications it would spoil any sence of anticipation
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Same here Rary, I never knew about this either.
                Well, I have been on this forum for the last 14 years and managed just fine.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

The thread tools in the previous forum design was really handy. You could subscribe to threads and get notifications whether someone had replied. It was very useful if you started a thread asking for advice or info.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X