Stonehenge LIVE...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stonehenge LIVE...

For those interested I've just seen this.....

You can watch the livestream Stonehenge solstice event on the English Heritage Facebook page on Saturday June 20th at 9:26 pm GMT (4:26 pm EDT) and the sunrise will be streamed live on Sunday June 21 at 4:52 am GMT, (Saturday 11:52 pm EST.)

Lets just hope for clear skies!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Enjoy the show.

Comment

^^^ if I'm awake!!!

Comment

Did anyone see anything ?
        we had rain all night
        Northern England.

Comment

Was throwing it down here at dawn and is only just letting up.
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

We went for a Bat walk at midnight, it was stunning light, but we could see the clouds rolling in and it did get darker when we got home, you could have read a newspaper in the light it was still so bright.

Comment

I watched it live!
              - very cloudy , so basically no sunrise

The most exciting bit was watching the security men wandering around in their hi-viz jackets

Comment

I noticed on the news that they have found some more workings which are buried close by Stonehenge, do you remember what they are Nicos, or had you moved before they were dug out
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

You cheeky whatzizthingy

Actually I drew that perfect circle...I didn't mean to but when I walked out of the Tardis I realised I was surrounded by a large group of people so I turned around (holding out my umbrella and inadvertently drew a circle) looking for you rary...but I suppose memories from so long ago must become fuzzy in time?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    You cheeky whatzizthingy

Actually I drew that perfect circle...I didn't mean to but when I walked out of the Tardis I realised I was surrounded by a large group of people so I turned around (holding out my umbrella and inadvertently drew a circle) looking for you rary...but I suppose memories from so long ago must become fuzzy in time?

I would be the young, small shy quiet child sitting away at the back, I was always told to respect my elders and not to make a noise when old folk were talking
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Te he....

you win

Comment

That a first

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X