Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, looks like being a good day again shopping first then the day is mine
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
      Am I first up?
      OK...who wants breakfast in bed?
      I have 7 dozen eggs (again) to use up

drippy egg butties, dippy eggs with soldiers or scrambled egg with mushrooms and tomatoes are on the menu for this morning....help yourselves

I was up at 4.45 French time ...clear sky!.... found the Big Dipper...wandered in my nightie to the far end of our field and lo and behold........a hill with trees ontop hiding the view of the comet ha ha ha! ... gotta larf...oh well, never mind. No way was I prepared to get in the car and try and find a better viewpoint at that time in the morning

looks like we are in for another lovely day weatherwise...BBQ later methinks.
      Last edited by Nicos; 23-07-2020, 07:20 AM.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Ooo...you snuck in there Bren!... drippy egg buttie to eat en route?

Comment

• Morning, Bren. Morning, all.

Bright out there. Due to hit top 30s today. Who'd be a builder in this weather? Me, I'm tucked away in the basement, staying cold.

Loads to do today but will drop in later, say hello and see how you're all doing. Hope you're staying out of trouble, Rary.

Have a good one, everyone.

Comment

• Sorry, Nicos. Missed you there. I'll pass on the eggs. Haven't got as many as you, but plenty enough for this household. Good luck using them up...

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull here and not warm. WFH today so just on a break. Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all.
                It was raining earlier but it's just cleared up and the sun is trying to come out.
                I guess I am too late for breakfast Nicos so I will pass, thanks.
                Domestics this morning and then I have to go to renew my driving licence this afternoon.
                Have a good day all and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Are those rain clouds I can see creeping up on me????

Bound to be now I've said we'll be having a BBQ later

Actually, we desperately need the rain again...so go on...do your worst

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    Mornin I was up at 4.45 French time ...clear sky!.... found the Big Dipper...wandered in my nightie to the far end of our field and lo and behold........a
                    That could have finished differently, it could have been "a man (woman) suffering from shock, terror, fear, fright (delete as required) at the sight of me
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                      Loads to do today but will drop in later, say hello and see how you're all doing. Hope you're staying out of trouble, Rary.

Have a good one, everyone.
                      Don't know what you mean by that Snoop​​​​​​
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Good afternoon, its dull but dry today, I took my oldest grandson down for a job interview this morning, that's his first job interview and I think he was quite nervous, we will have to wait to see how he gets on, once back in the house I have just been going through the Vine to see what I have missed, but as it has stayed dry I think I will get out and cut the grass and run the mower over the uprooted courgette Nedd to go as OH is looking for something for me to do as she thinks because I have been sitting for a time, I have nothing to

Comment

• Good afternoon.
                          Was just getting ready to go out this morning and the rabbit poo man phoned - so quick change of plans (and clothes) and picked up half a trailer load. It's ready now to chop in the greens and start the next batch of hot compost.
                          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Rabbit poo man... That conjures up quite an image.

Hope your grandson did OK in his interview, Rary. I used to hate going for jobs, but always good experience, whether he gets it or not.
                            Last edited by Snoop Puss; 23-07-2020, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Good evening all.
                              We were invited to a 70 birthday and a golden wedding party this weekend.
                              We opted not to attend so this afternoon we dropped off cards and gifts.
                              While we were out and about I called into the florist and got a flower arrangement for my mothers grave, her anniversary is tomorrow.
                              Best part of the day, handed in all the paperwork and was approved for a driving licence for the next three years.
                              A weight off my mind and I still have my independence.
                              Hope everyone had a good evening.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning All

Job interviews - eek.. fingers crossed for him Rary
                                Congrats on the licence Bramble

Sunny this morning, supposed to be warmer today too. Good.

Enjoy your day
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X