No announcement yet.

It's 3.45 am French time, please feel free to ignore this

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Tony i shall probably regret typeing this i am surprized nobody has before but i was told many years ago IF YOU LIE ON THE EDGE OF THE BED YOU WILL SOON DROP OF get beterer if you can jacob
    What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
    Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Hi TonyF.... I didn't long miss you last night, that's a shame... I seem to be wide awake a damned awful hours of the morning at the mo, and the worst thing to do is lie in bed awake....

I have dermographia and take Zirtek to relieve symptoms
      Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Perhaps TonyF could belong to our 'Last Hit' Sad Git Club Shortie.
        Bear with me - I'll ask him if he wants to join......
        X

Comment

Good wellie. Another 'Last Hit' er
          Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Tony, I have been wary of replying to your post. I have my own reasons for knowing how you feel. I am usually around on the net somewhere in the small hours. If you have an MSN messenger account you will probably find me at very strange times of the day and night,

I sleep when I can, surf the net when I can't and other than that try to live my life.

Janie
            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
            Oxfordshire

Comment

Sometimes you get messages from VERY silly people on the Grapevine - but they're always so warm and kind.

As I said on a previous post ages ago, this place is my allotment site!!!!
              TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X