Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twist type 'garden claw' good for weeds?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tool I used most during years was my Bampis old matthock, which somehow was lost when I went quite ill 10 years ago Tool I use most now is a mini hand mattock with a rake type claw on other side. My husband loves his fork and spade. I think I bought him one of these 15 or so years ago and it was sold on car boot few years later, virtually unused x
    Anything is possible with the right attitude, a hammer
    and a roll of duct tape.

Weeds have mastered the art of survival, if they are not in your way, let them feed bees

Comment

I was using one today,but don't have a lot of weeds in the garden any that I did have were easy to remove after going over the ground with the claw I note that some folk don't like it but I find it quite good for loosening the soil without digging
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Jimny14 View Post
        https://www.homebase.co.uk/fiskars-x...puller_p178414

Similar to one of those snoop?

I tend to just use my hori hori (does most things for me to be fair) and a fork.
        Jimny14, Fiskars replaced their garden claw with this. That explains why I couldn't find Fiskars version of the claw. I found one of these in the shed a few days ago. Turns out SWMBO bought one and uses it for weeks in the lawn. I'll have to see how it does in the vegetable bed.
        Nutter's Club member.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X