X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• annie8
    replied
    Planted out 10 mara de bois strawberry plants and half a dozen bare root raspberry canes - Joan J. As recommended by you lovely people.

Leave a comment:

• ameno
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Picked up 5 trays of grape hyacinths for 1€ !
    Be careful with those, or you'll have 50 trays in a few years time. They seed like mad, and spread underground, too.

Leave a comment:

• self-contained
    replied
    Walked to B&Q and finally managed to bag some seed potatoes (one failed trip before they were actually available and one trip to Wilko where some were available but quality was poor). I've bought Winstons and Red Duke of York, as the most interesting looking of the small-bag first earlies (so they'll all be up before I move again).

I also had a tray of six assorted primroses fall into my hands before I hit the check-out. Not sure how that happened . I picked ones where the flowers were all still in bud, so not sure what colours I will end up with.
    Last edited by self-contained; 08-02-2020, 06:55 PM. Reason: clarity

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Picked up 5 trays of grape hyacinths for 1€ !

Leave a comment:

• ameno
    replied
    Planted my pear and plum tree at the allotment, along with a new gooseberry bush.
    Also finished moving the strawberry plants. I have 33 plants in the two new strawberry patches. The rest of the old plants will be composted.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X