This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
    I'm giggling here after listening to my husband and his friend having a seemingly rational conversation on the phone discussing whether there will be enough snow to build a snowman. (They are both over 90).
    Despite our age, we all remain children at heart. And given that in many places there are now winters without snow, when the snow does fall, people rejoice in it on a par with small children.

Comment

• SNOW makes me very happy!
      Is it Christmas yet?
      Attached Files
      Nestled somewhere in the Cambridgeshire Fens. Good soil, strong winds and 4 Giant Puffballs! https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...lies/smile.gif
      Always aim for the best result possible not the best possible result
      https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...ilies/wink.gif
      Forever indebted to Potstubsdustbins https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...lies/smile.gif

Comment

• AT last a happy,all paperwork sorted ref sale and buy,now it's wait for new year and due process,then a moving date,am able to put the new place entirely in my name,to save any bother further down the line,we have had a much better day all round
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good news lottie

Comment

• LD, your news has made me happy too. xx

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	5635A7C3-BC00-4F55-A6A1-87B3565D4CB6.png
Views:	102
Size:	882.3 KB
ID:	2513650

Just seeing this !
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Bill Bailey won.......whoop whoop.
                what a star.
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Birds...

Three thrushes stuffing their faces with olives off one of the trees near the house, little birds scavenging the ones that fall to the ground. Oh, one of the little birds has emerged and is sitting on a pile of stones. It's a big fat robin. And two of the other birds in the tree are blue tits. Not sure about the others. But that tree is full of bird life this morning.

Absolutely gorgeous wren flitting about me while I was outside yesterday. Surprisingly tame, just like a robin, but no question it was a wren. Beautiful bird. One of the cats caught sight of it but it hopped away into a really dense thicket. Probably the same one that flits around outside my window, checking in all the crevices between the stones for insects.

Redstart roosting at night in the tall barn adjoining the house.

And lastly, an owl spotted a few nights back, flying uphill in a surprisingly ungainly way just a couple of metres away from where I was standing.
                  Last edited by Snoop Puss; 22-12-2020, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• Happy we have our Hiace imported from the uk before lockdown started again.(It turned out to ge a very tight window!)
                    its something very positive to concentrate on in such weird times.
                    So far several neighbours have passed by and been very positive about what we are doing!
                    Cant wait till we can use her properly as a camper van!

Comment

• Just feeling very happy and grateful to be healthy and have wonderful memories of Christmas past.....and that we are creating new ones today.
                      Precious moments not to be wasted eh?

Comment

• Afternoon all, we were up early and drove over to Perth to visit our daughter and family in the garden, went for a walk and then Grandsons showed us their gifts and then driving home for Christmas for dinner. We video called our son and his family in Essex, spoken to my brother on the phone, so now to eat, drink and be merry.

Comment

• New thread is here :-

https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...py-thread-2021
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X