• Show
Clear All

Chocolate????

Oooohhhh...now there's a delema...

...hand....mouth ??

or

...hand ....pan??

Erm..erm....

Infact- tis a logical ingredient - I recall on my tour at Cadbury World that the first chocolate was used in a chilli drink by the Incas- or a similar tribe ( I may have been distracted at that point , possibly trying to shove another block of free choccie into me gob!!!!)
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Well I am certainly well armed now to produce the best con carne ever with all your hints and tips.

Comment

Originally posted by Brengirl View Post
        Well I am certainly well armed now to produce the best con carne ever with all your hints and tips.
        Set a date- and we'll all nip over for a tasting!

( I'm going to try some of those tips too!)
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

lol.....surely someone will take a batch of it to Grapestock....wish I was there...

Comment

Inexpensive way to check whether you prefer a chilli with chocolate in, use cocoa powder (blend with a very little cold water like using cornflour to thicken a sauce), and remember that proper chocolate enhances the resul MUCH more than cocoa does! (I've done both, proper chocolate is well worth it, if you like the way chocolate enriches the flavour!!)
            Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X