Help with turkey crown

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with turkey crown

Can anyone tell me how to cook a turkey crown, but still keep bit moist, as I will be doing the cooking this year I would like to be able to present OH with a nice bit of tasteful, moist turkey, so, my thanks advance
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Sorry, I love cooking, would like to help but don't like turkey. I presume you are still on "hero of the hour" duty.

Comment

Buy a roast in a bag bag - works OK for chicken

Comment

Separate some of the easily accessible skin from meat by twiddling your fingers in between then pack the cavities with butter.
        Wrap in foil or do the roast bag trick.

If you like crispy skin then re o pie any coverings for 10 minutes or more.
        Once cooked leave aside to cool down. It gets more tender once removed from top he oven

Good luck…however it comes out, it’ll still be yummy

(hot gravy will be your best friend)
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

You can't go wrong with Mary Berry..... https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/c...ey_crown_48767
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

Another vote for the Mary Berry recipe - very tasty, and results in a moist turkey.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X