Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beetroot and feta tumble salad followed by fresh peaches.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Frittata last night including onion, celery, red pepper, peas and fresh sage. Lettuce on the side.
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Warm Chorizo, bean and poached egg on a bed of mixed salad ,
        followed by a few of our own black cherries freshly picked off the tree

Comment

• Stilton and salad wraps.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Roasted vegetables, couscous and meatballs with some kind of sauce, maybe one a bit like you get with Ikea's meatballs if I can remember how I used to make it.

I must add that the new potatoes I dug up and ate yesterday were absolutely amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
              Stilton and salad wraps.
              With two firsts my Charlottes are ready and one tomato is so we'll be sharing that between the 2 of us.

Comment

• Could be spicy lentils with veg, but I think it might be too hot for that tonight. Probably Greek salad, then, unless you can send a few wraps our way, Bren.

Comment

• Looks like dessert is going to be freshly picked hot cherries

Comment

• Last night's meatballs were very much a "cheat". They were actually some herby Lincolnshire sausage that I skinned, cut into pieces and rolled into balls before cooking. They were however as good as any "proper" meatballs and are now on Mr GF's favourites list.

​I awoke to the mouthwatering smell of the breadmaker's latest effort....Italian bread. I think I'll make some soup in the slow cooker to go with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                      Last night's meatballs were very much a "cheat". They were actually some herby Lincolnshire sausage that I skinned, cut into pieces and rolled into balls before cooking. They were however as good as any "proper" meatballs and are now on Mr GF's favourites list.
                      That's not cheating, that's smart thinking. Anyway, don't the Italians do the same?

Friend up the valley asked for some bread, and not to be outdone Mr Snoop asked for hot crossless buns. So looks like it's a baking day. Fortunately, the oven is in the garage rather than the kitchen. Otherwise the answer would be no to both.

Supper could either be confit de canard with traybake veg or whatever they're serving at a local restaurant, depending on whether said friend books a table for tonight or tomorrow.

Edited to add: we're off out, so it's confit de canard tomorrow.
                      Last edited by Snoop Puss; 18-06-2022, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Asparagus to start with followed by Ling ,broccoli and sweet potato. More hot cherries for pud.

Comment

• Scampi, hot wax peppers filled with cream cheese and smoked salmon, shredded cabbage (with lemon dressing) and boiled baby new spuds (been digging up volunteers.. )

Edit - and courgettes cooked in a little olive oil and a lot of garlic..
                          Last edited by Mr Bones; 18-06-2022, 03:42 PM. Reason: Completely forgot the courgettes.. tut..
                          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Our usual tagliatelle and bol.

Comment

• Last night's soup ended up being chicken and vegetable.

Tonight I think prawn and mushroom risotto.

Comment

• Steak and mushroom pie with charlottes, kale and carrots.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X