Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'll make soup tonight. Mr GF had just decided he wants to lose a few pounds though..... so no croutons for him. I think chicken and vegetable soup. I'll bung it in the slow cooker later this morning.

Comment

• Stir-fried chicken and red pepper with courgetti for noodles.

Comment

• Cajun chicken, brown rice, asparagus, broad beans, peas and lettuce.
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Sausage (Lincolnshire) and mash with carrots, french beans, broccoli, beetroot, gravy and a mini mountain of fried onions.

Comment

• Fish, chips and peas from the chippy for us this evening.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Seeing as I can't have what Bren's having (just as well we don't have a local chippy, as I'd be a regular customer), we'll be having a huge salad. With a proper dressing and blow the calories.

Comment

• Had a bbq this evening - for pud we tried out the Rome pie iron I bought for our sons birthday.
                Oh boy….can’t recommend one enough if you like playing with fire we got an enamelled one which won’t rust
                Banana chocolate and marshmallow toasties….mmmm
                Last edited by Nicos; 27-05-2022, 09:02 PM.
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Its Saturday so are usual tagliatelle and bol.

Nicos we've got a couple of pie irons one's rather old from the 70's but still doing fine. handy to take camping.

Comment

• Tonight, ribs in barbecue sauce, garlic bread, a big salad and maybe some asparagus.

I had to "Google" pie iron but when I saw a photo some vague memories popped into my head. We definitely had one but I don't remember using it.

Comment

• Pie irons are news to me. I shall have to investigate further.

As for us, lamb's liver and onions with green beans and maybe some rice for supper.

Comment

• Tonight is going to be my first attempt at a paella 🤞. I just hope that it lives up to my expectations.

Comment

• Sausage casserole with mashed potatoes for us this evening.

Comment

• Lamb's kidneys in sherry tonight. This will get me back into Mr Snoop's good books after dealing with thistles this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                              Tonight is going to be my first attempt at a paella 🤞. I just hope that it lives up to my expectations.
                              It did.......Room for improvement but good nontheless.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220529_175835.jpg Views:	0 Size:	326.0 KB ID:	2546591
                              Last edited by greenishfing; 29-05-2022, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Tonight salmon baked with lemon and capers, new potatoes, carrots and broccoli.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X