Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sourdough pizza (onion, black olive and jalapeno) - mixed leaf salad and sauerkraut on the side.
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• IKEA meatballs in a spicy tomato sauce served with pasta and a side salad.
      Cheese and biscuits for pud
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle, bol, pesto, parmesan and garlic bread.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Tonight is going to be something and salad and garlic bread I think. I'm just not sure what the "something" is yet.

Comment

• Trying to get ahead of myself with things in the freezer for when the rain at last lets up and I can do other things.

For the freezer:
            Another lump of pork 'roasted' in the pressure cooker.
            More burgers.
            More mini rondos.
            More bread.

Supper: probably burgers and salad.

Comment

• Bulgar last night - with celery, red pepper, onion, sun dried toms, peas and feta.
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Yesterday we just snacked. Soup and home made bread for lunch and cheese and biscuits for supper.

Today is homemade pizzas outside for lunch followed by raspberry cream with vanilla ice cream.
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Last night's "something" with the salad and garlic bread ended up as tagliatelle bolognese. Also an over generous amount of grated parmesan and wine too.

Tonight is going to be prawn, mushroom, broccoli and pea risotto.

Comment

• Garlic, rosemary roast Lamb with roast veg, kale and carrots.

Comment

• Mushroom risotto here.

Bread rolls and a lemon ring cake for the freezer if the sun stays out.

Comment

• Risotto for us too last night (saffron, sweet pepper and various veg). Mixed leaf salad on the side and son came over with a lobster that he prepared and cooked.
                        Last edited by Mr Bones; 28-03-2022, 06:44 AM. Reason: add HE
                        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• That sounds nice, Mr Bones.

Late evening walk with the dogs yesterday, so risotto off. Beans and bacon on toast. Just the job. Risotto on for tonight instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                            Garlic, rosemary roast Lamb with roast veg, kale and carrots.
                            Same again this evening but with french beans from the freezer.

Comment

• I think tonight will be either fillets of Sea bass or Sea bream, whichever I come upon first in the freezer, dredged in flour and pan fried, potato scallops, homemade tartare sauce, carrots and peas.

Comment

• Lentil and red kale Madras with poppadoms and salad.
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X