This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
    So, pissaladière niçoise for nibbles, rabbit cacciatore with added chestnuts and mushrooms with buckwheat polenta, yogurt with space dust (brought by friend up the valley) and Nigella's espresso cupcakes. A bit full now...

Also, some more dinner rolls but nearly all of them have gone in the freezer. Not very surprising.
    You had me worried for a few seconds. My half asleep brain read space dust as "space cake" as sold in the "coffee shops" of Amsterdam. Is space dust the stuff that makes your tongue tingle?

Comment

• Pasta, toms sauce and meat balls.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Last night was rib of beef, potatoes dauphinoise, carrots, green beans and gravy.

Tonight I think might make some mushroom soup to have with some fresh bread.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
          Is space dust the stuff that makes your tongue tingle?
          It makes a very loud popping noise inside your head and pops on your tongue, so much so it even seems to nip your taste buds.

So, we had pizza for lunch today to use up the rest of the dough and to make something for lunch that would seem nice for friends' last lunch here before leaving, but not make an absolute ton of washing-up.
          Supper will be cauliflower, pear and blue cheese soup.

Comment

• Fish and chips!!!... from a mobile van

with mushy peas and curry sauce

first time in months!
            I’m just drooling at the very thought!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Fish stew last night, with celeriac, leeks, fresh toms and cabbage

Tonight - roast butternut, onion, black kale and goats cheese in creamy white sauce.
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Cauliflower and chickpea jalfrezi with nan-e barbari. The curry is just an excuse to eat the bread, really, but the caulis are never-ending... Even Mr Snoop has been looking for cauli recipes. He's found cauliflower hummus, so I've promised we'll give that a try.

Edited: All change as I'm too tired to do anything more than beans on toast.
                Last edited by Snoop Puss; 02-12-2021, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Jacket potato, chilli with salad and pitta bread.

Comment

• Lambs liver, tomatoes and onions with parsnip chips and cabbage.
                    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Roast pork with crackling, apple sauce, duchess potatoes and kale.

Comment

• Last night was sausage and mash, carrots, french beans and cabbage with lots of onion gravy.

Tonight will be mushroom, prawn, sweetcorn and pea risotto.

Comment

• Veggie chow mein and chips from the takeaway.

Comment

• Slices of pork loin in breadcrumbs, cauliflower cheese.

Start off some sourdough preferment for two more of Dan Lepard's mill loaves. Really nice flavour.

Comment

• Chilli con Carne with crispy jacket spuds

Comment

• Open sourdough sandwich last night - topped with fennel cooked in lime juice, leeks, black olives, feta and tomatoes and strips of raw smoked salmon. Mixed leaf salad on the side.
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X