Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supper tonight, Delia's vegetarian moussaka with ricotta topping, followed by custards.

Also cooking today to get ahead of myself: big batch of soft rolls, spiced carrot and apple soup and mini rondos, plus pizza dough. Crackers if I can get around to them.

Comment

• Never made the meat pie yesterday. We had butter chicken and naan instead.
      Today we're having sausage, mash, carrots, cabbage, lots of fried onions and gravy.
      Starter of dates wrapped in bacon as I've just bought some big fat dates.

Comment

• Tonight a treat. Steak with pepper sauce, garlic bread, a salad (including my own freshly picked lettuce, rocket, tomatoes and pepper), a few onion rings in beer batter and I'm going to roast a few just picked beetroot.

Comment

• Quick one tonight- spicy tomato pasta with meatballs.
          Clementine and sweet chestnuts for pud
          Last edited by Nicos; 13-11-2021, 02:47 PM.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Lentil and spinach curry in chapatti wraps with fresh coriander and tomatoes.
            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Our usual Saturday evening Tagliatelle and bol.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• This evening a Sausage and veg casserole will bake a crumble at the same time.

Comment

• Tonight a starter of toast and my sister's homemade salmon paté. Then pretty predictably, prawn, courgette, sweetcorn and pea risotto with a green salad.

Comment

• Spicy Thai green curry featuring various fish ( aka ‘whatever I can find in the freezer’ )

Comment

• Linguine topped with black kale, bulb fennel, black olives, chorizo, sun dried toms, fresh toms, parsley and a grating of cheese. Radicchio and rocket salad on the side.
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Just making a pan of spicy squash soup. We'll have it with fresh bread and butter.

Comment

• I'm cooked out after the last couple of days. So spag with bol sauce from the freezer. Veg can wait. We'll just have to have ten-a-day tomorrow!

Comment

• Roasted veg with couscous and spicy tomato and Greek yogurt.

Comment

• Just making a cottage pie. We'll have it with carrots and either french or runner beans (whichever I put my hands on first in the freezer), roast beetroot and gravy.

Comment

• Cheese on toast this evening for us.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X