This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooking tonight (Mk4)

" Thought it might be interesting to see what is being eaten, where and by whom"

Link to last post here... https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...97#post2534897
    Last edited by Bren In Pots; 15-10-2021, 04:33 PM.
    Location....East Midlands.

Tonight’s pizzas were fantastic.
    I forgot to make a salad to go with them but tbh , we have so far never had room for a salad afterwards!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Cajun chicken (own spice mix), red cabbage slaw, courgettes in garlic (getting a bit watery now) and parsnip chips.
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Steak with pepper sauce, garlic bread, a big salad and sweetcorn (from the freezer now).

Comment

Our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle, bol, garlic bread, pesto and parmesan along with a glass of red.

Comment

Lots today.

Edited: orecchiette with sausage for tonight, posted by Nicos and added by Bren to her blog.
            Greek sausage and green pepper casserole for the freezer.
            Lamb and quince tagine for tomorrow and the freezer.
            Definitely bread, as I didn't make any yesterday.
            Chocolate topping for cake (one half of a chocolate cake in the freezer that I will pretend is a Sacher Torte if asked why it's not a proper double-decker chocolate fudge sponge cake).
            Last edited by Snoop Puss; 16-10-2021, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Chicken Kashmiri with lettuce and rocket in chapatti wraps.
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Baked salmon, broccoli and beans followed by cake

Comment

Didn't make the orecchiette yesterday. Too much time spent in the garden. But the lamb tagine is definitely a go-er for today. Along with more nan-e barbari bread. Grapes for afters.

Comment

Jacket spuds with creamy salmon, broccoli and mushrooms
                    Pomelo for pud

Comment

Last night was prawn, courgette, sweetcorn and pea risotto and what might be the last of the Padron peppers for this year.
                      I've got some braising steak in the slow cooker now with a few veg chopped small and I've made some pastry, all ready to put together to make a steak pie later. I think we'll have it with mashed potatoes, carrots and either runner or french beans (first bag I grab from the freezer) and extra gravy.
                      I fancied making the 18th century tart posted this morning on the chit chat thread but I try to limit the amount of pastry my husband gets at one meal or he gets acid reflux......another day this week probably.
                      Last edited by greenishfing; 17-10-2021, 11:37 AM. Reason: Predictive text!

Comment

Steak, mushroom and potato pie, with sprouts, kale, carrots and peas.

Baking an egg custard tart while the oven is on.
                        Last edited by Bren In Pots; 17-10-2021, 12:24 PM. Reason: forgot custard

Comment

Linguine with pesto, a one pan dish of peppers, onion, black olives, garlic and pickled jalapenos topped with black kale and smoked mackerel.
                          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                            Steak, mushroom and potato pie, with sprouts, kale, carrots and peas.

Baking an egg custard tart while the oven is on.
                            The other half of yesterdays pie with kale, carrots and peas.

So an easy meal this evening.

Comment

I made a rice pudding last night so it’s pomelo for pud today instead.

Main course will be a spicy Thai curry featuring chickpeas, white beans and courgette. Grated cauli to accompany instead of rice.
                              Yup - tis diet time again!…. At least the overall trend is down

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X