Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spag Bol tonight - defrosted from the freezer.
    Last edited by Nicos; 20-08-2021, 09:21 PM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Steak, Chips onion rings and peppercorn sauce for me tonight.
      "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
      - Henry Beard

Comment

• Tagliatelle, bol, pesto, parmesan and garlic bread.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Tonight is going to be salmon baked with lemon and capers, boiled new potatoes, french beans, carrots and homemade tartare sauce.

Comment

• Baked fish with leeks, courgettes and toms. How to kill three veg with one stone!

Also, another pain de mie. The last one looked the part. This one doesn't particularly (didn't rise as high), but smells much nicer. Also Cornish fairings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
              Baked fish with leeks, courgettes and toms. How to kill three veg with one stone!

Also, another pain de mie. The last one looked the part. This one doesn't particularly (didn't rise as high), but smells much nicer. Also Cornish fairings.
              Cornish fairings.....something is dinging in the back of my brain. I have really good memories of them from decades ago. Must look out a recipe.

Comment

• Sausages, potato wedges, courgettes cooked with garlic, onion & tomato gravy with parsley. Perfect for a dull, damp evening
                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post

Cornish fairings.....something is dinging in the back of my brain. I have really good memories of them from decades ago. Must look out a recipe.
                  Essentially ginger biscuits. In theory not as hard as gingernuts, but today's were tough going. Will share a different recipe tomorrow. Good excuse to have another try...

Comment

• ^^^^ yes please!…I love a good ginger biscuit or two or three…..

Lamb steaks with ratatouille and new spuds followed by spiced poached nectarines ( Gordon Ramsey recipe actually for apricots)

Comment

• I do love a Cornish fairing. It's the slight fizz that gets me, I normally make a Paul Hollywood version.

Not sure on what tonight will hold, We'd planned on Chilli and Garlic pasta but the dangerous word of "Takeaway" has been murmured...
                      "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                      - Henry Beard

Comment

• Garden veg stir fry, along with a few mushrooms.

Comment

• Starting to find it difficult to keep up with the veg patch...

Meera Sodha recipe for blackened sweet corn chaat with a Madhur Jaffrey recipe for courgette batons, lemon rice.

Will also make a lot of courgette and leek soup base for the freezer and roast some toms with basil, also for the freezer.

Plus some more fairings. Will go looking for Paul Hollywood's recipe. Thanks for mentioning it, Peteyd.

Looks like it's a kitchen day today.

Comment

• Beef kebabs , beans and quinoa finishing off the poached nectarines for pud.

I’m hoping to do a steak and kidney pie tonight, but it’s really hard to find kidney at the moment

Comment

• Leftover stir-fry in a omelette at lunch time then this evening cheesy hotdog wraps with a garden salad.

Comment

• Last night we had prawn, pea and courgette risotto yet again. At the moment we are averaging twice a week but I'm sure something will supersede it as my husband's favourite soon.

Tonight I think chicken and vegetable curry with naan. I never got to the allotment yesterday so I might even get a dozen or so Padron peppers today for nibbles first.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X