Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welsh rarebit instead of guacamole yesterday as the avocado pears were rubbish. Didn't make the custards either, but did manage the bread and crackers.

Today: aubergine parmigiana. And custards if I can manage them.

Comment

• Pork escalope with a creamy sage sauce, new potatoes, carrots and French beans.

Comment

• Chicken last night with parsley and linguine (drizzled with olive oil). Fennel, courgettes, spring onions, beetroot and lettuce on the side.
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Steak pie, jacket potatoes, peas and gravy.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Madhur Jaffrey recipe for chicken in a spicy red pepper sauce with some more courgette koftas and lemon rice.

Still haven't made the custards... must be about time I got around to them.

Comment

• Sea bass filets with lemon zest and chorizo. Fennel, courgettes and garlic and Charlottes with parsley.
              Last edited by Mr Bones; 08-07-2021, 06:56 PM. Reason: forgot about the chorizo.. tut
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• we started going a bit vegetarian of late. Supper last night was Cauliflower cheese pie, Chips and peas
                "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                - Henry Beard

Comment

• This evening we're having Briam using my own Charlottes and courgettes, tinned tomatoes though.

Comment

• Thanks for the reminder Bren In Pots. I'd forgotten all about briam. Will have that next week, I think.

Ran out of time yesterday so it was veggie burgers and stir-fry (hid a kohl rabi in there, not Mr Snoop's cup of tea it turns out). Will have what we should have had tonight.

Comment

• Snoop briam is one of my favourite courgette dishes and mine just started producing

Comment

• Mac, Cheese and Peas for me tonight
                        "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                        - Henry Beard

Comment

• Yesterday was steak with pepper sauce, garlic bread, beer battered onion rings, a green salad and tomato, pesto and mozzarella bake.

Tonight was corned beef fritters and hard boiled eggs with new potatoes and a big mixed salad with homemade mayonnaise.

Comment

• Bren In Pots our courgettes have suddenly started producing also

Cajun chicken last night (hm seasoning) with boiled Charlottes and mixed lotty veg.
                            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Well, the Madhur Jaffrey recipe was a total success. Just as well as I made enough for tonight too. We'll have it with stir-fried veg, I think. Hide another kohlrabi...

Comment

• Tagliatelle, bol, garlic bread and a glass of red.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X