Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asparagus last night with runny eggs on a bed of brown rice and a one pan dish of onion, celery, broad beans and sweet peppers drizzled with date molasses (I've got quite a thing for DM at the moment).
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Burgers and salad this evening.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Roast pork with crackling, green beans, broccoli and mashed sweet potato

Apple purée with the pork, and the rest for pud with yogurt.

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Sausage stew with assorted veg for lunch, yogurt and raspberry jam for afters.

Supper will probably be a mixed salad.

Also, also. I have to make a birthday cake for a sixteen-year-old in the village. Mr Snoop suggests chocolate but this only appeals to her little sister, I suspect. So, I'm going to make an orange and ricotta ring cake and fill with dried apricot curd as I know the teenager really likes the mini rondos, which have an apricot jam filling. I've seen a couple of recipes for dried apricot curd online, but if anyone has a tried and tested recipe, I'd be very grateful.
          Last edited by Snoop Puss; 24-05-2021, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Sorry Snoop - never tried it...but I’ll join the queue behind Mr Snoop to sample it!!!

Comment

• Last night was chicken and vegetable curry with naan.

Tonight lamb shank, roast parsnips, mashed potato, carrots, peas and gravy.

When I took some pasta bake for a couple of people yesterday morning one of them gave me the biggest bar of Galaxy chocolate that I have ever seen.
              Last edited by greenishfing; 25-05-2021, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Made Ribolitta this evening.

Comment

• Last nights left over veg with beef steak

Comment

• Quick meal last night, Lentil and veg curry with chapattis.
                    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• This evening we're having Jacket potatoes with chilli.

Comment

• Planning on a simple egg tumble salad, maybe with some tinned fish.

Comment

• I have some braising steak and potatoes and bits of other assorted veg burbling away in the slow cooker and I have made pastry ready for putting together a meat and potato pie later. This was my husband's suggestion as he thinks Summer might actually start later this week so he might prefer more salad type food then.

Comment

• Salmon, PSB and brown rice.
                            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Things are going a bit awry again. Didn't make the birthday cake, so can't report back on curd.

More of the same as the other day: sausage stew in pressure cooker with green beans. Quick and easy and veg to use up, plus I can't be bothered to think up anything else. Actually, that's a fib. I had thought of risotto (also in the pressure cooker) and salad, but the veg takes priority over the salad ingredients.

Comment

• Corned beef hash with poached eggs this evening.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X