Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish, chips and mushy peas from the local chippy.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Open toasted sandwich again (loaf needed using), topped with duck egg and a one pan dish of mushrooms, garlic, cherry toms, garden sage and feta.
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Had a sausage bbq for lunch followed by fruit and chocolate tarte

Too full to eat again really this evening, but I did manage a small wrap with lambs lettuce and tomato inside ...and a few glasses of fizz
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Butternut squash and sage risotto I think, just noticed that my last stored butternut is starting to look a bit sad.

Comment

• Thanks for the inspiration, MelanieSW. I think that's what we'll have tonight. Plus salad.

Comment

• Homemade pizzas and salad
              an orange for pud if room...

Comment

• Pork Kashmiri with rice.
                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Lamb shank, roast potatoes and roast parsnips, mashed potatoes and swede, carrots and cabbage with gravy. I am just so full!!!!

Comment

• Tagliatelle, bol, garlic bread, pesto, parmesan cheese and a glass of red.

Comment

• Baked potato , salad and tuna filling for me , chicken for OH

Today roast turkey joint , roasties, veg, gravy etc etc etc
                      Northern England.

Comment

• After all the stodge we’ve eaten this week I think a tumble salad is in order - probably featuring feta, egg and tinned fish.

Comment

• This evening we're having a veggie and bean 'cottage' pie.

Comment

• Tonight pasta bake (lasagne style). I've made some for tonight, some to give away and some for the freezer, garlic bread, salad, a good handful of parmesan and a bottle of red wine.

Comment

• One pan dish of broad beans, celery, peppers and garlic greens. Home made lentil veggie burgers with a drizzle of date molasses.
                              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Slight change of plan....tonight’s supper was more of a ploughman’s lunch with Guinness!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X