Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild salmon, kale florets, red pepper and either linguini or brown rice.
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Lamb tagine with cauli rice . (Yup...back on Snadgers diet again.)
      Clementines for pud
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• We ended up having pea and asparagus risotto (done in the pressure cooker) yesterday. So trying for pork in dried fruit, apple juice and whisky tonight. Just in case anyone's wondering, yes, done in the pressure cooker.

Comment

• Tonight chicken en croûte, mashed potato and swede, carrots and cabbage with gravy.

Comment

• Tonight I'm thinking beef tagjne/stew/ stroganoff? Lots of veg for me , rice for OH .
            Sounds like my diet Nicos.
            Northern England.

Comment

• Sourdough pizza with lotty salad tonight.....time to get the dough on.
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Well, the pork was a total winner. New recipe to me and will definitely be added to the list of regulars. Couldn't be easier either. Going to have to make some bread, as I bet it makes great sandwiches. Mr Snoop pleased as I'd asked for a shoulder roast and he picked up loin instead.
                Will have some more for lunch and then the rest for the freezer.
                Supper: pizza... dough out the freezer, as per Nicos's instructions.

Got a hankering for a cake for us. Delia's low-fat carrot cake, I think.
                Last edited by Snoop Puss; 07-04-2021, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• Ham and egg tumble salad tonight.
                  Stewed apple and blackcurrant with yog for pud

Comment

• Lunch was an Egg and Spinach Sandwich

Supper will be a Jalfrezi with Mango Chutney Raita.
                    "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                    - Henry Beard

Comment

• I'm going to stuff some chicken breasts tonight , probably have with salad
                      Northern England.

Comment

• Chilli, jacket potatoes and salad.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Too full yesterday after the pork, so pizza will be for lunch today. Some kind of soup for supper. Pea sounds like a nice idea.

Also managed to resist making cake yesterday. Now that we've had our first jab, Mr Snoop fancies an outing to a nearby village to buy some wine. Doubtless he'll come back with bread and perhaps a bun or two, so I shall resist again, just in case.

Comment

• Melon and Parma ham followed by salmon and broccoli bake.

Maybe a clementine for pud.

Comment

• Nothing for lunch today, not really feeling it.

Supper tonight will be pork chops, mash and cabbage... and lashings of brown sauce
                              "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                              - Henry Beard

Comment

• As I'd no idea what time I'd get back home today I'd taken some pasta bake I'd made a few days ago back out of the freezer to defrost last night. We're going to have it with salad and garlic bread.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X