Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curried cauli (will try to keep it crunchy) and leaf salad in chapatti wraps.
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Meant to say above.. lotty lunch, made a toasted cheese sandwich and piled it high with lettuce and a generous squirt of ketchup.
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Wraps here tonight Bones !!....stuffed with quail egg and tuna salad and Greek yogurt.

Pomelo for pud
        Last edited by Nicos; 31-03-2021, 07:35 AM.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Got a chicken to use and not feeling very inspired. Think it might be fake roasted in the pressure cooker. With assorted veg.

Comment

• Lotty lunch of lettuce sandwich (and I'm talking lots of lettuce) tonight filet steak, oven chips and kale. Perfect meal for a perfect day. Not many of our own spuds left now.
            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Caught a nice trout today so had Rainbow trout fillet fried in butter with char grilled veggies followed by a microwaveable Christmas pudding I found at the back of the fridge (date stamped 22) with cream, walnuts and prunes. Good diet fodder!
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by Peteyd View Post

Great... now i might just have to have a BBQ too.
                Had another bbq tonight
                Northern England.

Comment

• Lunch: what we should have had yesterday (had a bacon sandwich for brunch and that put the kibosh on anything else till supper).
                  Supper: soup.

Comment

• Crab, smoked salmon, sea bass, hummus, sourdough and salad. And Retsina. Pity the sun's not shining 😕
                    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Scallops in a creamy sauce with sweet potato mash and peas

blueberries and sheep’s yog for pud.

Bones!....yummy yum! ^^^^^
                      Last edited by Nicos; 01-04-2021, 01:16 PM.
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ^I read your post, Nicos, and thought you might be having bones to eat! Took me a while to catch on.

Comment

• Teriyaki chicken wings and Cajun wings along with Brocolli done in garlic and ginger. Wonky strawberries, mixed nuts and cream for afters.
                          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Well after two days of no cooking thanks to the afternoon tea and grazing box delivery for my birthday I fancy something warming, partly due to the 14°C temperature drop here since yesterday.
                            I think it's going to be chicken curry and naan (hot in heat, but only moderately spicy).

Comment

• Lunch was fish fingers, sweet potato chips and peas

Supper tonight will be a nice curry
                              "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                              - Henry Beard

Comment

• Jacket potatoes, lamb rissoles and baked beans.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X