Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch: roast pork in gravy from the freezer, small amount of mash and loads of cabbage.
    Supper: squash soup.

Might get to make a loaf of bread. If not, seed crackers.

Comment

• Decided to have a pilchard tumble salad using our own lettuce and eggs and our last cucumber .

it"™s gone a lot colder now so I"™ve got a rice pudding on the go in the Esse.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Last night we had more of the baked ham with chips, carrots, beans and mustard sauce.
        Tonight will be scampi, potato scallops, carrots and peas with homemade tartare sauce.

Comment

• Scampi?????? * drools uncontrollably!

Comment

• No drooling here. I'm allergic to all the pink shellfish. However, look way now, Nicos:

Lunch: mini toad-in-the-holes (essentially big Yorkshire puds with a bit of sausage in the bottom), spinach, green cauli and broccoli.
            Supper: green soup (to include broccoli and green cauli stumps, as well as courgette and I don't know whatever else that I can chuck in).

Getting my greens in today.

Definitely bread.

Comment

• Can I look now????

Steak and kidney.
              served with sweet potato , peas and our beetroot.

might to a pastry crust for OH.

Clementines for pud

Comment

• Just been to the Fishman's so fresh plaice, potato dauphinoise, carrots, french beans and homemade tartare sauce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  Can I look now????

Steak and kidney.
                  served with sweet potato , peas and our beetroot.

might to a pastry crust for OH.

Clementines for pud
                  Yes, if you're having steak and kidney... Better than those konjac noodles or whatever they were!

Comment

• Today's offerings:
                    Lunch: ham omelette and salad, mandarins for afters. Not sure if this is the most sensible thing given the weather conditions, but there's ham and salad items that need eating up.
                    Supper: spiced carrot and apple soup.

Walnut biscuits as a gift. Definitely, definitely bread, honest. Oh and yogurt and emergency revival treatment for my sourdough starter.

Comment

• Hope you manage to rescue it!

Steak and kidney ....same as last night for us but dry fried courgette and mushrooms to go with it.

Comment

• As I had no idea what time we would get home I planned on making prawn curry tonight with naan. It was great.

Comment

• Hmm, many choices are possible today, but sensibly it would be cauliflower cheese with veg on the side. Lots of cauli to use up. Pud yesterday morphed from mandarins to a baked apple stuffed with prunes. There's another one left for today.

Carrot and apple soup for supper.

Also, biscuits for gifts today, not yesterday in the end. Plus, definitely, definitely, definitely bread. Plus pizza dough in readiness for Sunday. Plus start another sourdough starter. The old one didn't look too appealing...

Comment

• Baked salmon and broccoli followed by baked pears with ginger from the freezer.

Comment

• I'm making cottage pie right now for later. We'll have cabbage (the only veg in my fridge not in it) and extra gravy with it. I 've made an extra one to give away as well.

Comment

• Roast mixed veg with guinea fowl
                                Cooked black cherries for pud

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X