Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooked Smoked salmon and chard rolled with courgette spaghetti with a light tomato and seaweed sauce.

Rest of the rhubarb jelly for pud.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Tonight will be prawn and vegetable curry with naan bread.

Comment

• That sounds nice, Nicos. Not even going to comment on yours, GF. Am already struggling with your fruit cake recipe. Cod and chips will just send me over the edge.

That said, we're not exactly suffering today. Lunch: pork from the freezer with green beans and cauli and probably some fake roast potatoes. Got a hankering for a proper pud after seeing the cake. Aargh!

Mushrooms on toast for supper, for which bread must also be made.

Comment

• Cod, roasted sprouts and caramalised onions with lentils
          defrosted cherries and yog for pud

Comment

• Aubergine, butternut squash and mango tagine

Comment

• Our fake roasters morphed into mash. Haven't made that in ages. And the mushrooms on toast are off. Too full. Not too full for bread and butter and a cup of tea, mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by MelanieSW View Post
                Aubergine, butternut squash and mango tagine
                That sound fab

Comment

• ^^^^ just what I was thinking!

Having said that...I would kill for a thick slice of fresh bread and butter with a mug of tea

Comment

• ^Maybe don't read this post Nicos.

Another loaf of bread and some Nutella magdalenas for neighbours (we'll keep a few of the buns but not many, honest).

Mushrooms on toast for brunch.

Salad and spag bol for early supper, maybe a magdalena for pud. Big salad, small helping of spag, again honest.

Comment

• Pork steaks with apple purée and onion sauce , sweet potato mash and chopped cabbage

Slice of blackcurrant Bakewell tart and yog.

Comment

• Roast lamb shoulder, mashed potato, carrots, green beans, cabbage and gravy. Maybe a little Yorkshire pudding.
                        Small bread, butter and marmalade pudding for my husband.

Comment

• Roast dinner with the last of our homegrown spuds, and bunged a casserole in the oven at the same time (to be refrigerated/frozen for other days).
                          Lunch was a sherried pumpkin soup- which I really enjoyed so am glad I made a big saucepan full :-)

Comment

• Back on the diet again, so I shall read and sigh, again... Anyway, bon appétit, guys.

Comment

• Leftovers - yummy yum!!

but as I'm back on the diet again , no pud tonight.

Comment

• Last night was leftovers so the remnants of the lamb shoulder warmed up in the gravy with bubble and squeak (fried up potato and vegetables).
                                Tonight will be fish pie topped with caper mash served with peas and carrots.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X