Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made a side veg dish, using courgette, French beans, peas, with a spicy dressing, served with sausages. Was v good

Comment

OH has announced he is making a pizza tonight -served with out lettuce and cucumber as a side salad.
      Maybe peach pavlova for pud.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

A neighbour at the allotment gave me a lovely cauliflower yesterday. I think today I'll attempt a cauliflower and courgette curry, with a few prawns thrown in to please my husband. Probably rice with it so I don't need the oven on.

Comment

Yesterday was a very late lunch of misir wat and doro wat. Nibbles in the evening.

Today, I need to inspect the bottom of the big fridge to see what might be lurking in there. The Guardian today has a recipe for a curry using less than perfect aubergines. Might be just the recipe I need. Probably with rice, but Mr Snoop would probably prefer frying pan naan.

Edited to add: Hello, Dorothy. Good to see you.
          Last edited by Snoop Puss; 08-08-2020, 09:29 AM.

Comment

We seem to be only eating once a day in this heat. Today a Madhur Jaffrey recipe for pork chops and chickpeas.

Plus bread, crackers and flapjacks with dried apricots and toasted hazelnuts.

Comment

Yesterday's cauliflower and courgette curry ended up as cauliflower, courgette, potato and french bean curry with ½ a dozen king prawns thrown in.
              Today I think pasta bake and salad with garlic bread.

Comment

Did a boeuf bourguignon with mashed potatoes and leeks. Seemed to go down well.
                Location:- Rugby, Warwckshire on Limy clay (within sight of the Cement factory)

Comment

BBQ chicken tonight

Comment

Left over BBQ in wraps

fresh nectarines for pud

Comment

Yesterday's bread and crackers were deemed too good not to have when fresh. So it's pork chops and chickpeas in a curry tonight.

Comment

Back on diet again

Monkfish with kale and courgette.
                        Fresh peaches for pud

Comment

^Putting me to shame, Nicos. I really should do the same.

Chickpea, courgette and cauliflower curry. Chapatti for Mr Snoop (with any luck, I'll resist...).

Also, home-made yogurt and a chocolate cheesecake as a birthday cake for someone else, honest.

Comment

Last night we had steak in pepper sauce, jacket potato, onion rings, fresh peas and tomato pesto and mozzarella bake.
                            I am trying to get inspiration for tonight. I 've seen the weather forecast. It's going to be 30°C so I don't want the oven on for long.
                            ​​​​​​​
                            I wrote the above this morning and seemingly didn't post it.
                            It is now 29°C. I've settled on smoked mackerel, a big salad, a few potato scallops and the first 4 pimiento de Pàdrons. Strawberries and cream to finish.

Comment

Spicy Thai - duck ,noodle and courgetti spaghetti 'soup' with added chopped veg from the garden.
                              The last of the fresh peaches for pud

Comment

Yesterday didn't happen. But it's all happening today. Curry, cheesecake, yogurt plus bread. Made the cheesecake and yogurt and Mr Snoop has reminded me it's lunchtime already, so better get my act together for that.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X