X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicos
    replied
    Tumble salad with Parma Ham , avacado, our eggs, our cucumber, toms, our lettuce, and lambs lettuce

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post

GF I use the same recipe it turns out perfect.

Here's a link to the Be-ro site where you can download recipes as a pdf.

https://www.be-ro.co.uk

Cornish pasties are on page 52
    Thanks, GF. And thanks, Bren.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Lots of salad stuff in the house, but we need hot food today. Cheese and potato pies with red cabbage sounds a bit weird as a combination but Mr Snoop doesn't tend to complain about that kind of thing.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    I think tonight will be Chicken Cacciatore with either rice or garlic bread and an avocado and rocket salad.

Leave a comment:

• Peteyd
    replied
    King prawn risotto

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
    Mine just include beef, onion and potatoes, nothing else. Ancient Be-ro recipe. The first time I made it I loved it so I just stay with it.
    GF I use the same recipe it turns out perfect.

Here's a link to the Be-ro site where you can download recipes as a pdf.

https://www.be-ro.co.uk

Cornish pasties are on page 52
    Last edited by Bren In Pots; 21-09-2021, 07:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
    Perfect. I'll leave it out, then.

Just bought the first block of lard I've ever purchased in my life. Pastry here I come...
    Actually I don't use lard in my pastry. I used to make borderline awful pastry until I made it in the food processor and used this recipe:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Perfect. I'll leave it out, then.

Just bought the first block of lard I've ever purchased in my life. Pastry here I come...

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
    GF, do you put swede in your pasties? Mr Snoop doesn't like swede, but I like pasties. I've often wondered about just leaving it out and putting in a bit of carrot instead.
    Mine just include beef, onion and potatoes, nothing else. Ancient Be-ro recipe. The first time I made it I loved it so I just stay with it.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    GF, do you put swede in your pasties? Mr Snoop doesn't like swede, but I like pasties. I've often wondered about just leaving it out and putting in a bit of carrot instead.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Decision made. Just going to make pastry for Cornish pasty. We'll have it with mashed potato, carrot, french beans and gravy.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Lunch: sausage and pepper casserole from the freezer with some white beans added. Melon for afters.

Will also make another load of spag bol sauce for the freezer.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Left over Thai curry!

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    My husband was watching James Martin on TV at the weekend again. He watched him take sweetcorn off the cob and gently cook it in a bit of oil and butter. Of course he wanted the same so last night I did a cob like that and was amazed how easily it cuts off. It was good, reminded me of the tins of Jolly Green Giant I had years ago, but better. We also had prawn and courgette risotto.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Cheesy hot dog wraps with charlottes and a garden salad.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X