Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken in a honey and pomegranate molasses glaze. Not sure on the veg/salad.

Get a leg of lamb marinading for raan for Sunday.

Already made a cake and some buns. Should probably make some bread too.

Comment

• Today: pasta with pesto and salad.

Comment

• Last night was steak in pepper sauce, garlic bread, onion rings in beer batter, small green salad and tomato, pesto and mozzarella bake.
        I don't know how I managed it but I also had a bowl of my own strawberries and cream.

Comment

• Decided I've got some chicken thighs that I want to do something different with. So I'm having a go at Chicken Cacciatore later. Never tried it before. I think we'll have it with rice.

Comment

• Omelette tonight, with spring onions, courgettes, mushrooms and flat leaf parsley, shredded cabbage and beetroot on the side.
            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Toad in the hole. kale, carrots and some runner beans from the freezer.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• We had hummus and home-made crackers with salad in the end last night.

Pasta and pesto for breakfast.

Supper: raan, jewelled rice, courgette koftas in tomato sauce and am thinking about seeing about roasting some carrots in with the lamb. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, I guess. Oranges in a muscovado sugar and rum syrup for afters.

Mr Snoop would love naan, but I'm not going to mention it in case it doesn't happen.

Comment

• The Chicken Cacciatore lest night came out really well. Definitely to be repeated again soon.

Tonight will be scampi, new potatoes, carrots, peas and homemade tartare sauce.

Comment

• Sourdough flatbreads last night, with prawns, spring onions, courgettes, bulb fennel, mushrooms, beetroot and lettuce.
                    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Veggie burgers, home made rolls, Charlottes, mixed lettuce, chives, radishes, spring onions, carrot salad and cucumber.

Comment

• Courgette koftas and white beans in a ginger and tomato sauce with what little leftover lamb there is from yesterday. Naan if I've got the time.

Carrot cake if I've got the time. Crackers definitely.
                        Last edited by Snoop Puss; 05-07-2021, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Linguine with pesto (thanks for the idea Snoop Puss ) with fennel, onion, garlic and cabbage, topped with smoked salmon.
                          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Guacamole with salad plus a kohlrabi slaw. My first kohlrabi. Fingers crossed Mr Snoop likes it. The slugs seem to... Custards for afters.

More crackers and bread.

Comment

• Pasta tuna bake.

Comment

• Sourdough pizza and coleslaw.
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse