X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greenishfing
    replied
    Yet again! Risotto, prawn and courgette.

Leave a comment:

• annie8
    replied
    Bruschetta from garden toms, garlic and basil. Got loads of tomatoes to use up

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Cheese and onion pie with a pasta, courgettes, mushrooms and Stilton bake.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Left over for us tonight … I roasted so many veg yesterday that I think some will end up in the freezer too for soup or pasta sauce.

Leave a comment:

• Peteyd
    replied
    haha Mr Bones , makes sense!

Tonight will be pork kebabs

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Originally posted by Peteyd View Post
    I have to ask Mr Bones , whats DFB's?
    Dwarf French Beans, it's easier to type on my phone than doing it in full - could just put FB but it might be confused with Face Book - ha

Pigeon last night, sat on a bed of mashed celeriac with black kale, courgettes, ^^ DFB's, beetroot and gravy.

Not sure about tonight yet

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Yesterday didn't go as planned. Too tired, so cold pork, chips and mushy peas. With Bisto curry sauce... Never had that before. Not sure I'll bother again. Mr Snoop liked it though.

Saltimboccas with salad.

Bread plus two more small ginger cakes. One for us and one for a gift.

Leave a comment:

• Peteyd
    replied
    Steak and rocket wraps with some fries

I have to ask Mr Bones , whats DFB's?

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Roasted veg with crumbled Feta

Melon for pud

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    I knew this morning that I was going to be making something made with chicken thighs as I've got a pack in the fridge. I've just settled on chicken and courgette curry with naan. A dish of Padron peppers as well as there was a dozen waiting to be picked in the greenhouse. I'm just going to strip the kernels off half a dozen sweetcorn for the freezer as well so maybe a small handful of them may sneak into the curry. I've never frozen sweetcorn off the cob before but there is just no extra room in the freezers for the cobs this year.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Too tired to do much last night so I cooked some gnocchi and mixed in a tin of white beans and the rest of the chilli mince from the night before and baked it in the oven with a cheese topping.

gf….know what you mean about winter food. I’m actually thinking I may need to start my diet again soon…I keep thinking about it, but the weight is going back up and that’s my fault

Not sure about tonight yet

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Bulgar last night with DFB's, carrots, garlic, spring onions and feta - served with smoked salmon salad (lettuce, cucumber, sun dried toms and fresh toms).

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Tonight fish pie with carrots and runner beans. I've noticed my meals are turning more towards Winter comfort food.

Leave a comment:

• Peteyd
    replied
    teriyaki beef with noodles and veg

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
    Tuna pasta bake with added courgettes
    I overdid it with the courgettes so we're finishing of the rest of yesterdays bake cold with a salad.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X