X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Beef and veg casserole with herb dumplings.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Leek and potato soup. Apple crumble and custard for afters.

Bread (I didn't make any yesterday).

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle, bol, garlic bread, pesto and parmesan.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Salmon with broccoli and gratin dauphinois
    Banana for pud

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Yesterday was prawn risotto with Padron peppers on the side. I got another three hot ones.

Tonight I think pork escalope with a sage sauce, roasted vegetables, sweetcorn (back out of the freezer) and boiled potatoes.

The breadmaker has just started rumbling away as I'll need the last of the old bread for breadcrumbs for the pork escalope.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Roast pork from the freezer with red cabbage from the plot. Fake roast potatoes would be popular...

Bread.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Fish, chips and mushy peas this evening.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Gathering in the basil today. So pesto for the freezer and pasta and pesto for supper with salad. Yogurt for afters. The fridge is half full of yogurts (I'm not kidding: 38 plain ones and a big tub of Greek yogurt).

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    OH is out playing with the band tonight so he’s having the leftovers from last night.
    Might be a good time for me just to have a very light meal - maybe just some fruit and live yogurt.

Leave a comment:

• Peteyd
    replied
    Chinese takeaway tonight!

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Meat balls here as well Nicos but with Jacket potatoes and beans.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Quick and simple tonight…..

meatballs in spicy tomato sauce with pasta

Bananas for pud

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Tonight is going to be sausages with lots of fried onion, mashed potatoes, carrots and runner beans with gravy.
    More birthday cake leftover from yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    We ended up having floured hake with steamed potatoes and home-grown broccoli and carrots yesterday. We both agreed the best thing on the plate was the broccoli. Just as well, as there was rather a lot of it...

Putting off the veggie burgers. They're from Lidl and positively weird in texture. Supper tonight will be asparagus risotto and salad.

Also, Mr Snoop has asked if I could make a cake for some friends in town. Their daughter wanted a piece of his birthday cake. So, another chocolate cake, plus some apricot and walnut muffins for other friends and for us. The Kenwood food mixer has more than earned its keep.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Roast chicken thighs with spiced polenta and broccoli
    Pomelo for pud

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X