X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Looks like it's going to be a day for getting things in the freezer. Courgette soup and Greek sausage and pepper casserole. Also want to make some bread and cake.

For actual food to eat today, we have lamb's liver, rice and a vegetable traybake. With any luck, there will enough veg leftover for a pasta sauce to go in the freezer.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Cajun chicken (own seasoning), - pepper, onion, tom and garlic sauce and oven chips with lettuce and beef tom salad.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Usual nibbles minus radishes today as none were remotely big enough.
    Chicken and mushroom pie, boiled potatoes, carrots, french beans and sweetcorn.
    Oh, and a dish of Padron peppers.
    Last edited by greenishfing; 17-09-2021, 03:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Melon for pud too - just bought a whole pile of them. There must be a glut or something!…yum

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Last night nibbles of Sungold tomatoes, cucumber batons, radishes, olives and cheese.
    Prawn, courgette and pea risotto with sweetcorn and Padron peppers on the side.
    Tonight I am looking for inspiration. It might depend what veg are in need of picking at the allotment and how much time I have. I must remember to bring to bring onions home.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Courgette and feta filo pie. Some kind of salad to accompany.
    Pud of some variety but not sure what yet.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Mackerel, potato salad with toms and french beans.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Cassoulet last night

Tonight is a BBQ Sea Bass with a side salad from our potagers.

Leave a comment:

• annie8
    replied
    Made pesto from the dying back basil plants and had it with pasta (and chicken for the non veggies )

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Leftover lentil soup for lunch, grapes for afters.

Bean stew for supper up the valley.

About time I made some more bread and cake. Two weeks on Sunday since I made bread, cake a bit longer ago than that.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Sausage, egg and chips

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Lotty lunch a couple of figs and toms.
    Tonight, lambs liver in garlic and sage, tom onion and celeriac sauce, brown rice and black kale.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Slight change of plan…I accidentally picked up a blueberry and raspberry tart
    How exactly do you "accidently" pick up a tart?? Actually I'm sure my husband knows!
    Tonight pasta with smoked bacon, courgette, mushroom and parmesan creamy sauce. Sweetcorn and a big allotment salad.
    I did call in the little local Sainsburys this afternoon and bought a " few" half price, on their sell by date, avocados, but being realistic they won't be at their best for at least another week. To my mind a ripe avocado spreads like butter.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Slight change of plan…I accidentally picked up a blueberry and raspberry tart

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Lunch: lamb's kidneys with onions and rice.
    Supper: the plan is hummus, toast and salad with plums for afters. But it's gone chilly and there's a bit of a storm going on outside. Might have to be lentil soup!

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X