• Show
Clear All

• Peteyd
    replied
    Steak night tonight

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Pork loin jalfrezi last night (with lots of sweet peppers) - served in chapatti wraps with lettuce, beef toms and cucumber raita.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Pollock with a tom and olive sauce, broccoli and maybe some potatoes if the piece of fish looks small.

Leave a comment:

• Peteyd
    replied
    Black pudding, Fried Eggs and Sautéed potatoes

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Last night we had steak in pepper sauce, garlic bread, sweetcorn and a salad of allotment goodies with a yellow sticker avocado added.
    Tonight heaven knows.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    We bought some dim sum the other day so we’ll have that followed by spicy Thai noodles.
    Mangoes for pud

Leave a comment:

• Peteyd
    replied
    Baked Cod Fillets, Roasted Tomatoes, Courgette and Red Onion

Leave a comment:

• MelanieSW
    replied
    Just bottling some rhubarb syrup. With the leftover mush I'm thinking rhubarb and custard tart for tea, and dinner will be beetroot biryani.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    A beef and veg casserole this evening for us, will be baking a couple of carrot cakes and roasting some toms while the ovens on.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Melon and cecina (cured beef, like bresaola) for breakfast.
    Lunch: fish with some of yesterday's traybake veg and broccoli. Might even go mad and make plum crumble for pud.

Didn't make bread or cake yesterday. Will make some bread and leave cake for tomorrow. That's plenty enough for one day.

Edited: forgot about the leftover veg, so fish rather than gnocchi.
    Last edited by Snoop Puss; 19-09-2021, 10:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Finishing off the cauli cheese with roast chicken.
    (I used the last of our courgette with the cauli)

Feeling very autumnal out there ( ie dark and wet) so I might make something warm for pud.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Stir-fried chicken last night with assorted lotty veg and noodles. Can't see the courgettes and cucumbers going for a lot longer but the late sowings of spring onions and DFB's are producing well.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    I was fancying pasta tonight. But OH said he really fancied a mixed veg ‘cauli cheese’ to go with our steaks.

so we had that and it was yummy.
    Cheese and bread for pud.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle, bol, garlic bread, pesto and parmesan along with a glass of red.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Tonight, at Mr gf's request will be prawn (and courgette) curry with either rice or naan. Starter of sweetcorn just because I have a glut of perfection of it at the moment.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X