Pancake Day!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
    thick ones to be eaten with butter and maple syrup (like the Americans have for brekkies)
    Yum, love them with maple syrup and crispy bacon rashers.
    All at once I hear your voice
    And time just slips away
    Bonnie Raitt

Comment

crepes suzette is my fav pancake topping if im lucky i may get some tonight!!!

Comment

When you've made your pancakes, put a fruit filling in them, ie blackberry and apple, cherry, etc. Roll up the pancakes, and put two per person on a plate. Pour over double cream to form quite a puddle on the plate. Put under the grill to scald the cream (ie until it starts to brown).

YUMMY!!!

valmarg

PS be careful, straight from under the grill they will be very hot.

Comment

I'm doing crispy aromatic duck with pancakes, hoisin and shredded cucumber... mmmm... can't wait. My lift home is late tonight and I'm getting really hungry!!

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

It's gotta be lemon, sugar and sultanas on pancake day. Sometimes we have them for brekkie a la Nigella done with blueberries and maple syrup, yum!
            Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Just had mine with lemon & sugar on "yum yum" didn’t have any chocolate & fresh cream cos forgot to buy some silly me
              Smile and the world smiles with you

Comment

Originally posted by trousers View Post
                crepes suzette is my fav pancake topping if im lucky i may get some tonight!!!
                Nah, I wouldn't get too excited Trousers. Wellie will prolly be too busy making crepes Susettes
                A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
                  Nah, I wouldn't get too excited Trousers. Wellie will prolly be too busy making crepes Susettes
                  Don't be rotten - they'll prolly be quite nice.............tee hee!

Comment

Just having a break between "courses". 1st course was olives, bread and balsamic vinegar/olive oil, 2nd course was chilli and pancakes. Pudding is going to be pancakes with Ben & Jerrys ice cream - Phish Food for LadyWayne, and Bohemian Raspberry for me.

With a glass or two of wine in between.
                    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

American style ones for me

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                        Just having a break between "courses". 1st course was olives, bread and balsamic vinegar/olive oil, 2nd course was chilli and pancakes. Pudding is going to be pancakes with Ben & Jerrys ice cream - Phish Food for LadyWayne, and Bohemian Raspberry for me.

With a glass or two of wine in between.
                        I love phish food ice cream - they never seem to have it in the stores round here though
                        Happy Gardening,
                        Shirley

Comment

Steve made some lovely pancakes last night. Don't know if he used a recipe or not, was quite happy to have him serve them up. Lemon and sugar for me, but Lauren had raspberry jam on hers and honey and sugar (very sweet, don't think she has any teeth left now!)
                          Kirsty b xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X