X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrsC
    replied
    Originally posted by cazsudz View Post
    Thanks for all the suggestions - would really appreciate the recipe for the bhaji Wayne. Does anyone know if you can freeze cauli cheese?
    Yes, have done this many times, still prefer is fresh though when made

Leave a comment:

• HeyWayne
    replied
    Originally posted by cazsudz View Post
    Thanks for all the suggestions - would really appreciate the recipe for the bhaji Wayne. Does anyone know if you can freeze cauli cheese?
    I'll post it tonight when I get home - well, when LadyWayne gets in.

As for the recipe for the cauli's themselves lainey, just bung em in the ground and wait - that's all I did.

Leave a comment:

• moggssue
    replied
    Thanks Flum, guess what we'll be having this weekend??!

I have frozen cauli, brocolli and pasta in cheese sauce with no problems at all - same sort of thing I would have thought?

Leave a comment:

• cazsudz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Flummery
    replied
    Add a good teaspoon (or more) of dry mustard powder to your cheese sauce - peps it up a treat.

Leave a comment:

• moggssue
    replied
    Alison - I do something very similar with brocolli instead of fish. Think I need to try it with smoked haddock, it sounds yummy!!!

I love curried cauli as a side dish with a chicken or lamb curry, with plenty of spinach and onion. And cauli cheese is just the best .....

Not too keen on cauli soup - I brought some homemade to work a couple of months ago and still havent lived down the smell when I nuked it, even I thought it smelt disgusting!!

Leave a comment:

• Alison
    replied
    Tonight I'm going to do a cauliflower, pasta and smoked haddock bake in a cheesy, creamy sauce. Cook the pasta, cauli and fish. Mix together with a cheese sauce. Put in a gratin dish, sprinkle bread crumbs over the top and grated parmesan and bake in the oven until bubbling. Good and easy comfort food.

Leave a comment:

• The Doctor
    replied
    I just chop it into golf ball sized florets and eat it raw! Mmmmmm...

Leave a comment:

• lainey lou
    replied
    Caulis impressive (clever you)and would like yummy bhaji recipie( clever Lady HW)

Leave a comment:

• HeyWayne
    replied
    Originally posted by lainey lou View Post
    Wow, what an impressive cauli, recipie please!
    What the bhaji?

Leave a comment:

• lainey lou
    replied
    Wow, what an impressive cauli, recipie please!

Leave a comment:

• HeyWayne
    replied
    LadyWayne loves making cauliflower bhaji. We used some of mine up doing that last year.

The Hay Wayne: If I had a pallet - or six. Scroll down a bit and you'll see a plate of it. I'll see if she can tell me what went in it...

Leave a comment:

• lainey lou
    replied
    I just love it steamed, could eat a whole plate full!

Leave a comment:

• cazsudz
    started a topic Cauliflower recipes

Cauliflower recipes

Got a HUGE cauliflower in my veg box. Any good recipes apart from cauli cheese?? Has anyone tried cauliflower soup?

thanks in advance

caz

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X