X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post

Might need to make yet more bread...
    Especially if it looks anything like your last one Snoop..

Stir fry tonight, cabbage and cashews, spring onions, garlic and ginger, mushrooms, courgettes and carrots. Probably with brown rice and sweet chilli sauce.

Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Smoked cod baked in milk for my husband, lamb steak, mint jelly and gravy for me, potato gratin, carrots and french beans.

Possibly lemon curd sundae.

Comment

• Ham salad with baked potato.
        strawberries and raspberries with cream for desert.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Gave OH a choice of 3 dishes ....and he said he'd prefer a feta and egg tumble salad instead!

Actually it was delish -so no complaints from me!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Tonight thai green curry with loads of added veg . (Don't know about anyone else but my body tells me I need loads of veg sometimes). With rice and naan.
            Northern England.

Comment

• Was going to do salad to help with the collective weight watching. SWMBO suggested cherries and custard instead, since I'd got some cherries from the overhanging branches of next-door's tree (they don't mind).

Pudding for supper.
              Location:- Rugby, Warwckshire on Limy clay (within sight of the Cement factory)

Comment

• BBQ pork chops and potatoes plus chopped green cabbage

cherries and raspberries for pud.

Comment

• This morning my husband put in a request for the same meal we had the night before last. King prawn curry and naan bread. Evidently he really liked it. As the only thing I need is onions, now pulled up from the allotment, he can.
                  He can even have the same dessert, more strawberries.

Comment

• We're having reruns too.

Lunch: more veggie burgers with trimmings.
                    Supper: salmon, pots, spinach and peas.

More sourdough bread (didn't make it yesterday) plus some ciabatta-type loaves (with yeast) for the freezer. Going to be cool tonight, so taking advantage to have the range on. If I can get my act together, some rondo bites with orange blossom water in the biscuit part and marmalade for the jam.

Comment

• Pizza, Mrs B and DD are making them as I type (ha, it's like being waited on, hand and foot.. ) probably have shredded cabbage or lettuce on the side.
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Breakfast: a doctor's nightmare: crust off yesterday's loaf with butter, followed by a supermarket own brand ice lolly consisting of vanilla ice-cream dipped in milk chocolate with little bits of almond (Mr Snoop has been out shopping this morning and brought them back for a treat).
                        Lunch: salad.
                        Supper: spicy hummus with butternut squash with more salad on the side.

There's just enough room in the freezer for a bit more bread if I can be bothered tonight. Supposedly 14 ºC again tonight, so range could go on. Will see how I feel.

Comment

• Last night was chicken and olive pesto pasta with salad and garlic bread .

Salmon with a thai stirfry tonight
                          Northern England.

Comment

• Cabbage and potato frittata using up yesterday's left overs...and a pile of eggs!

Comment

• Tonight will be baked gammon with pineapple, new potatoes, carrots, peas and mustard sauce.

Comment

• Planning to do griddled pigeon breast, griddled courgette and aubergine, shredded cabbage and either boiled or fried new potatoes.
                                Probably sear spring onions too while the plancha is hot.
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X