Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday, while rain stopped play at the allotment, I batch baked some pasta bake for us to eat fresh, some to go to a couple of elderly relatives and some for the freezer. We had garlic bread with it.

I think tonight will be prawn curry and naan bread.

Comment

• Chilli con carne using minced mutton with a side salad
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Curried cauliflower and naan.

Comment

• Aubergines roasted in garlic, olive oil and chilli (first of this years aubs ), sourdough bread, borlotti hummus, garlic mushrooms and salad.
          Red peppers stuffed with courgette, onion and carrot with cheese and corn chip topping.
          Last edited by Mr Bones; 19-06-2020, 07:16 PM. Reason: forgot about the peppers
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Pasta with a creamy smoked salmon sauce served with a salad.
            Strawberries for pud.

Comment

• Tonight will be smoked mackerel, salad and new potatoes.

Lemon sundae for afters. ( vanilla ice cream drizzled with limoncello,scrunched up meringue, homemade lemon curd and whipped cream). My husbands favourite at the moment.

Comment

• Lunch: gazpacho then winter squash and harissa hummus with salad salad
                Supper: more of the hummus on toast (if I can get away with it!)

Mr Snoop had computer troubles yesterday, so the day went awry: no bread, no pizza dough, no sourdough starter. So ciabatta bread, pizza dough and sourdough starter today. Some ginger flapjacks for the freezer while the oven is on.

Comment

• Lunchtime lotty snack of sourdough crackers and borlotti hummus.
                  Tonight boiled Charlotte's, tom and onion herby sauce, shredded cabbage and veggie sausages. Sourdough bread to mop up the sauce.
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Chilli beef with basmati rice.
                    cheese and crackers with a glass oof red.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Didn't make the flapjacks, but did make the bread and pizza dough and get my sourdough starter on the go.

Lunch: the hummus that didn't get made yesterday (hangs head in shame).
                      Supper: pizza

Plus, Bakewell pudding and the flapjacks while the oven is on.

Edited: hummus didn't happen again. Mr Snoop saw Bren's post and fancied hot dogs instead, made with some German sausages from Lidl. First time I've had them - better than they looked!
                      Last edited by Snoop Puss; 21-06-2020, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• We're supposed to be having a BBQ this afternoon/evening. Homemade burgers and bread. If it's raining we'll postpone it to another day.

Comment

• Hot dogs with a garden salad.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Salmon with a creamy carbonara style pasta, green salad
                            Northern England.

Comment

• Roast chicken legs, new potatoes, carrots, peas and gravy.

Eton mess made with my own strawberries.

Comment

• Strawberry roulade for this afternoon, lunch will be a salad with various bits and pieces from the allotment (mainly little gem, mange tout, cucumber, fennel fronds)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X