• Show
Clear All

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Frittata, loaded with fresh veg.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    ^Sorry, Nicos, you'll have to wait. Have had to cancel due to big bad storm. Probably Tuesday now.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Did you say D is Spanish?
    Most of theFrench I know adore anything lemon curd flavoured ( or dark chocolate!!)

You couldn't knock me up a lemon meringue pie too at the same time eh????
    pretty please?
    D is Italian but spent ten years living and working in London. Was due to meet up with a mutual friend from London here but got stuck due to the lockdown and other friend didn't arrive in time. D will be leaving end of the month to see his folks in Italy. He's been great company and we'll really miss him.

OK, another pie it is. Don't anyone else ask for one. I haven't got enough lemons.

Leave a comment:

• MelanieSW
    replied
    Reiberdatschi (potato pancakes) with apple sauce.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Did you say D is Spanish?
    Most of theFrench I know adore anything lemon curd flavoured ( or dark chocolate!!)

You couldn't knock me up a lemon meringue pie too at the same time eh????
    pretty please?

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Electric oven going on today as I made a mistake: I asked Mr Snoop what he'd like for Sunday supper. First thing he mentioned was lemon meringue pie. D nearly fell off his chair at the thought of lemon meringue pie. I suggested making a small one, but this was roundly pooh-poohed. D says he could eat a whole one on his own. He has a very sweet tooth and a rapid metabolism. Life is not fair...

Lunch I'll leave to Mr Snoop to sort out.

Supper: butternut and harrissa hummus with salad, followed by lemon meringue pie.

While the oven is on, I'll make some crackers, rondos and maybe, just maybe, some flapjacks.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    BBQ - not quite sure what'll go on it ( maybe lamb, belly pork and hallumi) but we have lots of lettuce ready for eating and the FIRST of our new potatoes!!!!!!
    The rest of the trifle (made using our raspberries ) for pud.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Beer battered prawn and egg salad with Rose Marie sauce, a few chips and bread and butter for whoever can't resist a little chip buttie (me).

Hopefully strawberries and blueberries either on their own with cream or made into a crumble.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Toad in the hole with carrots, kale and the first of my peas.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Originally posted by greenishfing View Post

What are bouncing potatoes??
    Fried potatoes with curry spices. I think they're supposed to be so spicy hot you bounce round the room (similar idea to jumping potatoes). I don't have them that hot.

Last night, pigeon breast, boiled spuds, cabbage, chestnut mushrooms and beetroot with flaked sea salt and pomegranate molasses.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Tagliatelle, bol, garlic bread and a glass of red.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Chilli beef with basmati rice.
    Strawberries and raspberries with cream.

Leave a comment:

• Jay22
    replied
    Chicken Curry!

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Tonight Cornish pasties, mashed potato, carrots, french beans and gravy (because Bren was having it yesterday and I've been fancying it since I read it).

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    ^These, Mr Bones? http://www.khanapakana.com/recipe/4a...cing-potatoes-

Meanwhile, back at this ranch:

Lunch: cream cheese and jamón serrano sandwiches (tastiest sourdough loaf yet).
    Supper: omelettes and salad (ended up having fish yesterday)

Ciabatta-style loaves and some buns. I keep saying buns, but I never make them, honest!

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X