X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greenishfing
    replied
    Tonight will be new potatoes, salad and either smoked mackeral, mushroom omelette or scampi and tartare sauce. Not decided which yet.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Lunch: sandwiches I imagine.
    Supper: going to town a bit as D coming for our traditional Sunday meal together. So, ham and melon, paella and then possibly crème caramel if I can find something to cook them in or frozen yogurt.

What? No baking? Yes, no baking.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    This evening its sausage casserole, I've got carrots, turnips, potatoes, kale and herbs in the garden then JA's and beans in the freezer.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Yesterday we had a mezzo platter
    Today is a topside of beef on the BBQ with our own spuds and a salad using our lettuce

Fresh nectarines for pud.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Curried minced beef with spinach and coriander leaf inside sourdough flatbreads.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Last night, at my husband's request, it was king prawn curry and naan bread again.
    Tonight pasta bake, salad and garlic bread.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    We had fish chips and mushy peas from the local chippy last night, that was the first time in 4 months really enjoyed them.

Tonight it was the usual Saterday Tagliatelle, bol, garlic bread and a glass of red.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Yesterday: lunch, sandwiches; supper, a huge mixed salad.

Today

Lunch: fish, chips and peas (Rary's fish supper on the Chatback thread really got to me)
    Supper: another big salad I think.

Plus, a sourdough loaf (mixed white and French granary-style flour) plus something sweet for the freezer.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    For lunch yesterday bacon and mushroom cob cooked on the lotty.
    Last night sausages, oven roast aubergines (with garlic, chilli flakes and truffle oil), ratatouille (made with all our own produce) and lettuce.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Roast chicken legs, new potatoes and salad.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Salmon, mixed veg, air fried potatoes and a salad on the side.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Home made burgers and roll, with a garden salad, landcress, mixed lettuce, basil, spring onions, radishes and nasturtiums flowers.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Quiche with Swedish brown beans and our own spuds.

Last night we ' accidentally' finished off the curry from the night before...it was destined for the freezer

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Sea bass last night with fried spuds and peas.
    Tonight will do something with courgettes, spring onions and carrots, probably stir-fry. A couple of nights back DD was going to do a stir-fry but did a tom yum type dish instead.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Lunch: another salad niçoise
    Supper: fish and veg (which we didn't have yesterday, forgot we had leftover tagine)

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X