Blackberry wine is a success!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackberry wine is a success!!!!

Only want to share my excitement, started my blackberry wine in September from foraged berries....

starting figures 1.30 from hydrometer
    todays figures 0.99 and its clear liquid!!!!!!!

Have added my campden tablet and will bottle up tomorrow eve not a bad taste for a homebrew too!!!!!

Whoop Whoop, apart from an Elderflower fizz in the summer this is my first try at 'wine'...

Happy Sunday people...

Brilliant. It's great when you make a nice brew , I Steeped BlackBerry and damson vodka and that didn't last long. Just a pointer for you, next time put some more sugar in to read about 1080 as your brew works out about 4% what you've got is a good starting point.

Comment

I can't comment on home brewing as I have forgotten more than I've learned on the subject.

Drinking it is a totally different matter. Yes, I may have forgotten quite a bit though that activity - but honestly some of those nights are best not remembered.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
      ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
      ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Well done - Blackberry Wine is a favourite of mine and my success rate at making it has been quite good. makes up for the faff of picking them all....

Cheers!

Comment

fantastic news imahow,always nice after a 6 month wait to see that your hard work has paid off ,nice one ,cheers
          Last edited by the big lebowski; 28-03-2017, 09:49 AM.
          The Dude abides.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X