cider question

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the big lebowski View Post
    hi all, thanks for the comments ,make my 1st trugs worth of apples into cider and got about 3 liters worth of juice out of them which was abit less than i hoped for but it tastes nice and looks good , ihave it in an fv and havent added anything too it ,i was thinking of adding some yeast but i wasnt going to put any sugar in (i`ll get a sg reading tomorrow ),any thought on wether i should add anything ?
    We never do, he natural yeasts gave always got going for us very happily within a few days. Some people don't like this approach and say it's not 100% but I don't think anything in life is certain and although I'm probably tempting fate it has always been fine and is incredibly easy.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I think I said somewhere it's down to what you want, I want flavour and a smug smile, not a high alcohol content. If you want rocket fuel then you may need sugar and yeast, little point putting in either without the other.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X