Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the end result was not intentional

Comment

Just got the new GYO, Nick the Grief is in the forum picture and they mention the RHUBARB SCHNAPPS...wow, from small acorns a whole drunken movement descends through the cities and the country, anyone for a drunken ramble and sing?
      Best wishes
      Andrewo
      Harbinger of Rhubarb tales

Comment

Rhubarb schnapps but why??

Hi All! Ok, so I will back of with the distilation thing, but you can use high alcohol tolerant yeast to create 15-20% by volume alcohol content wine . You could do this with rhubarb and make a drinkable rhubarb sherry in say 6 months. It would be as strong as schnapps but would cost about one tenth of the price of using shop bought Vodka. I am just trying to lower your costs for the same amount of fun.

Comment

Hey Andrewo/Brewer, maybe we should all have a go at both, and meet for a drunken ramble and sing , both of which I am good at when I've had too much
          Last edited by Shortie; 01-06-2006, 10:33 PM.
          Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Then we could all sing the Vine song. "Schnapps, schnapps, schnapps, schnapps, schnapps, schnapps."
            You sing it to the same tune as "Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam."

Comment

Jax, I think I could just about remember that one come the time
              Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Wrong Site Again!!!!

Hi All,

I am getting very confused here. The last time I logged on for a quiet peruse of your posts about Gardeneing(Hah!) I thought I was on the wrong site as the conversation was about sex!! Albeit between ladynirds etc. but it was abit of a shock to the system until you realised that. Now I think I'll have a little peruse on this lovely Sunday afternoon to find you all swapping recipes for Booze, and something about expensive white powder!!!!!!. I am sooo looking forward to my next visit???????

Seriously though guys keep it up it does make me smile.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X