Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50% Off ALL homebrew supplies and kits in WILKO

50% Off ALL homebrew supplies and kits in WILKO

Apparently this is a Father's Day promo, so, why I was in there purchasing and not the wife is beyond me!

Seriously, everything is 50% off. Fermenters, barrels, yeasts, finings, hydrometers, tubes, beer kits, wine kits, corks, caps - you get the picture.

I hope this helps someone!
    While wearing your night clothes, plant cucumbers on the 1st May before the sun comes up, and they will not be attacked by bugs.

Thank you x
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Offer is on until Tuesday.
      While wearing your night clothes, plant cucumbers on the 1st May before the sun comes up, and they will not be attacked by bugs.

Comment

I feel another hobby about to start, thankyou David devant n hiss pirit-wife. What-a cracking screen name lol
        Please don't tap the glass

2013, first year of trying to grow food for the table, any advice certainly welcomed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonthefish View Post
          Thankyou David devant n hiss pirit-wife. What-a cracking screen name lol
          An incredible band:

Ballroom By David Devant And His Spirit Wife - YouTube

Comment

A good heads up David, thanks, will be 'avin a look, liked the music, bit punk/glam/bowie but all you, nice! saved to faves and will be exploring your oeuvre
            Eat well, live well, drink moderately and be happy (hic!)

Comment

Unlikely to get there but you never know.
              :-)
              I probably need something from there.
              A silencer for the blubber on the cherry cider I think!

Comment

Originally posted by ohbeary View Post
                A good heads up David, thanks, will be 'avin a look, liked the music, bit punk/glam/bowie but all you, nice! saved to faves and will be exploring your oeuvre
                Alas, I am not David, merely a fan of the music.

I managed to bag a few bits yesterday, I was particularly pleased with the Cooper's Lager and Bitter kits @ £6.50. I am thinking now that perhaps I should have gotten more than one!

Comment

yeeeeeeee...hah favorite post ever will shop till I drop tomorrow.
                  sriously though I bought my fermenting bucket in boots in 1979 so it might be time to replace it & I've never seen a sell by date on malt extract. Incidentally their own brand hoppy copper bitter 3kg kit is rather nice.
                  don't be afraid to innovate and try new things
                  remember.........only the dead fish go with the flow

Another certified member of the Nutters club

Comment

Sounds fantastic, thanks for that.

All we need now is a Wilkos...
                    And a really wish we had one...
                    Quanti canicula ille in fenestra ?

Comment

just blew 50 quid in wilkos,that got me 4 forty pint 3 kilo beer kits,a 30 bottle wine kit and some spray malt and brewing sugar,sold out of fermenting vessels though.
                      50 quid isn't bad for 160 pints and 30 bottles of wine though
                      don't be afraid to innovate and try new things
                      remember.........only the dead fish go with the flow

Another certified member of the Nutters club

Comment

thanks for the tip off. We;ve just bottled some Nelson's Revenge, I might go up and get some Cooper's Ale.
                        Anyone done that one? Is it the fizzy one? (Cooper's Sparkling Ale is the one we like, but none of the labels have exactly that wording)
                        (and I know the kits are sold under license, so the kit you buy isn't the same as the branded beer)
                        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

The Cooper's kits are generally very well regarded. I picked up a lager, bitter and the Stout (which for a single can kit punches well above it's weight).

Was it this one TS?
                          Home Brew Coopers Premium Selection Sparkling Ale Beer Kit

Not seen that in our Wilkos
                          Last edited by daviddevantnhisspiritwife; 12-06-2013, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X