Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home brew equipment

Hello all

My ancient orange mead is nearly ready and I'm getting the urge to delve into wine making a bit more! I managed to get some demijohns on freecycle.
    Can anyone give me web addresses for good suppliers of equipment.

Thank you.
    Last edited by lainey lou; 15-01-2010, 09:52 AM.
    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

If you have a Wilko nearby that would probably be your best bet, LL (no postage costs for a start) and they have all you need, I think.

Comment

Wilko's and ebay are my favourites. I find that Wilko do more on line than they do in their shops though.
      Urban Escape Blog

Comment

Really? That's great, thank you Hazel and pdblake, will take a trip to Wilkos next week.
        Last edited by lainey lou; 15-01-2010, 10:02 AM.
        Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

I'd agree Wilko's are hard to beat though some have more extensive range than others. If I want different yeast (eg. champagne yeast) or anything else that my local Wilko's lacks I generally turn to ebay.
          Excuse me, could we have an eel? You've got eels down your leg.

Comment

Wilkos online will deliver free to your local shop for you. That's what I do. My local Wlkos doesn't stock any home brew gear at all so I order on line and go pick it up. They're pretty quick too.
            Last edited by pdblake; 15-01-2010, 10:59 AM.
            Urban Escape Blog

Comment

Originally posted by pdblake View Post
              Wilkos online will delivery free to your local shop for you. That's what I do. My local Wlkos doesn't stock any home brew gear at all so I order on line and go pick it up. They're pretty quick too.
              Great idea! I will have to compare the online range - will save me farting about hopefully.
              Excuse me, could we have an eel? You've got eels down your leg.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X