+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Mayan Potatoes
- 12-01-2010, 07:51 PM #1Rooter
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
Did the offer in Kitchen Garden 10 tubers of each, gold, twilight and Queen, for £13.90 deliver middle Feb
- 13-01-2010, 01:18 PM #2
- 13-01-2010, 05:05 PM #3Rooter
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- West of Cambridge
As Douglas says!
I did the Mayan Gold this year - low yield, but wonderful taste - I roasted them without pre-boiling, as I think they can break up too much if boiled?
- 13-01-2010, 09:57 PM #4
Has anyone tried Mayan Twilight? I've got some on order to try this year for something a bit different.
- 13-01-2010, 10:53 PM #5
I'm planning on trying them if I can get a few tubers at the local potato events.....
- 14-01-2010, 02:48 AM #6
Iv'e also got some mayan twilight on order, i always like to try something different each year. These do sound interesting."He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"
- By Snadger in forum Vegging OutReplies: 37Last Post: 08-02-2011, 04:52 PM
- By kittykat8 in forum The Seed SwapReplies: 1Last Post: 21-12-2009, 02:37 PM
- By kittykat8 in forum The Seed SwapReplies: 3Last Post: 28-01-2009, 08:35 AM
- By Miss Mousetrousers in forum Vegging OutReplies: 12Last Post: 21-09-2008, 08:44 PM
- By jacob marley in forum Vegging OutReplies: 8Last Post: 04-05-2008, 01:54 AM