+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 18-04-2009, 09:06 PM #1Seedling
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Maidenhead, Berkshire
Growing French bean sultana and runner beans for the first time, any tips
Im growing French bean sultana and runner beans for the first time does any1 have any tips and what is the best way to grow them?
- 18-04-2009, 09:15 PM #2
Hi I grew french bean sultana last year and have sown some more for this year. It was an excellent cropper last year, got loads of it. Because I don't have huge amounts of space, I grew mine in a ready made bean grow bag an am going to do the same this year. Have put plenty of manure in with the compost and they need regular watering. Also found the slugs loved them too.
- By arpoet in forum Season to TasteReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2012, 02:37 PM
- By kerryp in forum Vegging OutReplies: 7Last Post: 27-04-2010, 10:05 PM
- By matthew2riches in forum Vegging OutReplies: 6Last Post: 29-06-2008, 09:16 PM
- By Two_Sheds in forum Allotment AdviceReplies: 11Last Post: 16-05-2008, 08:21 AM