+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 30-10-2008, 05:04 PM #1
Can I eat green (unripe) pumpkins?
So the frost killed off my pumpkin plant which I planted out too late and have only got 2 green pumpkins that obviously haven't ripened. Are they suitable for eating? I have a curry meal planned for them.
- 30-10-2008, 07:36 PM #2
Yes you canWarning: I have a dangerous tendency to act like I know what I'm talking about.
- 30-10-2008, 11:19 PM #3
I harvested two Baby Bear pumkins while they were still green (by accident). i put them in my shed by the window and they are now a bright orange. Worth a try ?
- 31-10-2008, 08:38 AM #4
They might taste a bit bland though...
- By lindyloo in forum General chitchatReplies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2010, 04:58 PM
- By peanut in forum Feeling FruityReplies: 3Last Post: 30-05-2009, 09:15 PM
- By Taff the Chicken Man in forum Vegging OutReplies: 7Last Post: 08-04-2009, 06:40 PM
- By Mrs Dobby in forum Making the MostůReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2008, 05:19 PM
- By supersam in forum Vegging OutReplies: 20Last Post: 25-10-2006, 11:10 PM