View our latest subscriptions offers here!


+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Results 289 to 296 of 784
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: Lunar Planting - what have you grown today?

  1. #289
    Helgalush's Avatar
    Helgalush is offline Tuber
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
    My celeriac is watching television. The rest are having a party of their own in the next room

    I am counting down the days to the 22nd. Leaf day for me...

    Who is going to Ryton? We should meet up if we have a big enough gaggle...
    Do you mean for the potato day VVG? Or something else...?

    Looking at the website that Veggiechicken uses I am afraid I might be a day early for my flowers (lavender) so might try another sowing tmorrow just in case!

  2. #290
    veggiechicken's Avatar
    veggiechicken is online now Super Nutterator
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sunshiny South Wales
    Posts
    26,793

    Default

    Rest easy Helgalush! VVG's Gardener's Calendar says that today is a flower day! But if you want to sow more lavender as a trial as against today's sowing.....
    Helgalush likes this.
    Sent from my Floppy Disk

    Nutty and Norty

  3. #291
    VirginVegGrower's Avatar
    VirginVegGrower is offline Gardening Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sodden South Derbyshire
    Posts
    8,547
    Blog Entries
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by binley100 View Post
    How's the snotty nose VVG ?
    Sneezing plenty but sinus headache has gone since I put a breathe right strip on. Not pretty, but I don't care if symptoms are lessened...how's your's?
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

    Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

  4. #292
    VirginVegGrower's Avatar
    VirginVegGrower is offline Gardening Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sodden South Derbyshire
    Posts
    8,547
    Blog Entries
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Helgalush View Post
    Do you mean for the potato day VVG? Or something else...?

    Looking at the website that Veggiechicken uses I am afraid I might be a day early for my flowers (lavender) so might try another sowing tmorrow just in case!
    I do mean for Potato day - yes. I'm going 28th Jan and will be seen running, in this order from seed swap to potatoes to copper tool stall...I have it all planned...haven't forgotten you either Bins - early am drop off
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

    Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

  5. #293
    Helgalush's Avatar
    Helgalush is offline Tuber
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Rest easy Helgalush! VVG's Gardener's Calendar says that today is a flower day! But if you want to sow more lavender as a trial as against today's sowing.....
    Its ok, I only sowed two today so have space to sow another couple tomorrow, just so I've got all me bases covered! (Well apart from synodic and the other one, but you know what I mean).

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
    I do mean for Potato day - yes. I'm going 28th Jan and will be seen running, in this order from seed swap to potatoes to copper tool stall...I have it all planned...haven't forgotten you either Bins - early am drop off
    Ah, I will miss you then I am afraid, although we've got membership we'll be waiting to go on the general day as my Dad and possibly a couple of others are travelling up to head over so I will wait til the 29th. You sound like you've got it all sussed, enjoy the day!!

  6. #294
    binley100's Avatar
    binley100 is offline Gardening Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    under a rain cloud
    Posts
    10,997
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
    Sneezing plenty but sinus headache has gone since I put a breathe right strip on. Not pretty, but I don't care if symptoms are lessened...how's your's?
    Ib god a reb dose.........
    VirginVegGrower likes this.
    S*d the housework I have a lottie to dig
    a batch of jam is always an act of creation ..Christine Ferber

    You can't beat a bit of garden porn

  7. #295
    VirginVegGrower's Avatar
    VirginVegGrower is offline Gardening Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sodden South Derbyshire
    Posts
    8,547
    Blog Entries
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Helgalush View Post
    Ah, I will miss you then I am afraid, although we've got membership we'll be waiting to go on the general day as my Dad and possibly a couple of others are travelling up to head over so I will wait til the 29th. You sound like you've got it all sussed, enjoy the day!!
    I was hoping to take Mr VVG in. Does it mean that only I can go in? If so we may have to do 29th. I will ask Zazen.
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

    Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

  8. #296
    Helgalush's Avatar
    Helgalush is offline Tuber
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    882

    Default

    I'm not sure, I was wondering that myself. I think we've got the family membership so me and Mr Helgalush could go, plus two children....now my Dad acts pretty childish but I'm not sure we'd get away with it....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts