The never-ending story

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The never-ending story

As mothhawk and trip have mentioned on an other thread they prefer the older style of "banter" Thread
    So if you come on to the thread you pick up where the previous post ends so to start it off and remember its for some fun

At this time of year when gardening is....
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Originally posted by rary View Post

At this time of year when gardening is....
    the best way to keep warm without................

Comment

Having to use.....
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

thermal undies and......
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

.............the exercise bike that generates enough electricity to.........

Comment

to power up the......
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Dynamo that runs...
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

the heater so the Triffid of a .......

Comment

Plant where you dump your....

Comment

tea leaves on it to make sure that the.....

Comment

teapot is clean for the next...
                      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                      sigpic

Comment

Person to want to........

Comment

make a cup of tea, meanwhile...
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

Who hid the coffee pot? Was it...

Comment

Lumpy who wants to keep it for the official opening of The Gardeners Rest or.......

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X