Seed Swop Cardiff TODAY! - Saturday 24th February at Chapter Canton

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seed Swop Cardiff TODAY! - Saturday 24th February at Chapter Canton

I incorrectly had this in my diary for the 25th Feb as i had found the post on Facebook that gave details for the 2017 event....

Double checking the details i noticed my error and have found that it is on this today 11-2

Is anybody going?

https://www.gumtree.com/p/events-gig...ter/1287930705

Where's you been hiding!! https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...tml?highlight=

Yes, I'm going.
    I'm the little old biddy with white hair and I'll be wearing a brown coat. I'll be talking to just about everyone and loitering around the seed swap tables.

Comment

I found her one year but she can be a little elusive.....she may well be wondering what the ringing noise is coming from her bag

Comment

Don't ring me now - I'm home again.
        Don't ask me what I have as I haven't checked - but I know I have 2 yacon tubers.

Comment

Missed it! Had a lock i needed to change due to a(very...) dodgy plumber and it took much longer than expected (I needed a chisel but had to make do with what i had so took AGES....)

Well, may see people at RHS later this year, unless the South Wales people have another event they are going to in the meantime?

Comment

- you mean you weren't one of the men I chatted to. Any minute i expected one to ask if I liked chickens but they were only interested in the size of my garden!

I bought some HSL seeds, donated (de-cluttered) a lot of my seeds and brought back a lot less and acqured 2 yacon tubers - although the jury was out on whether they were worth growing.. Also offloaded some gardening & beekeeping books.
            I think I managed to avoid the camera crew this time - don't want all the world to know about my seed addiction.

Haven't decided about the RHS show yet.
            Last edited by veggiechicken; 24-02-2018, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X