Sorry Mrs Buss

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Mrs Buss

The emails to the new subscription department something like this.
    Me - my February copy has not arrived.
    Them - sorry Mrs Buss we will extend your subscription for an extra month. No copies available.

Me - my March copy has not arrived.
    Them - sorry Mrs Buss we will extend your subscription for another month. No copies available.

When this happened before the admin team used to put another copy in the post and it would arrive within 3 or 4 days.

What has happened?

Can you guess that I am not happy. Nearly 3 years of delivery problems for me.
    Just think happy thoughts

Sorry Buss, but you've lost me - as you said your February issue had arrived http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1511613

Comment

It did a fews after email. But I did email them to say so. In each case I get a case number, an apologetic email with the words "case closed". Humph!!!!!!
      Just think happy thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by bussinspain View Post
        Nearly 3 years of delivery problems for me.
        Does your postman like gardening? There are several other grapes that live outside the UK that recive their subscription eithout any problem. May be worth contacting your local post dept and enquire as to why your post never gets to you?

Comment

That was one of my thoughts.
          Might not be the postie of course...sorting office UK or Spain too....

I think you need to contact admin direct bus using the contact details on the subs thread.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X