X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chatback #14

A new thread for a new year!

previous thread for those wanting to catch up.....
    http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...3-a_91291.html
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Mememememememe ..............I'm first!

Nothing to chat about...............as you were

Comment

I saw your chickin head peeping round the corner......
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Couldn't miss the opportunity to be first past the post................back in a mo

Comment

First to post on the Happy thread too http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1504790

Comment

Afternoon all. Been to my mom and dads and got my hair done ready for work tomorrow. Kids are having a sleep over so the house is nice and peaceful.
            Still very cold here. Some place still have the frost from last night on the ground. Going very cold here so could have another frost again tonight
            Have a good evening everyone
            sigpic

Comment

It's cold here too. Christmas is packed in it's box and waiting to go back in the loft. My daughter came to see me this afternoon which was lovely. I think I'm going to take a cheeky extra day's leave tomorrow - I don't feel like work yet
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

days been a bit 'meh' - Mrs B. recovering from summat - so daughter persuaded me to let her come with me to the GC - not quite sure how but she managed to spend more on art/crat stuff than I did on compost ! Ah well, don't get to see too much of her these days so it was nice.
                sigpic
                1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Good evening all ..

A little late on parade, but:

Hope all had a wonderful Christmas and I'd just like to wish you all blwyddyn newydd dda

I'm looking forward to using my new heated propogator soon, that santa bought for me!
                  ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                  a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                  - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Good evening Folks, and nice to see you back Susie, I came across this photo, who does it remind you of
                    Attached Files
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

and here's one for all us oppressed husbands
                      Attached Files
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
                        Good evening Folks, and nice to see you back Susie, I came across this photo, who does it remind you of[ATTACH=CONFIG]70744[/ATTACH]
                        Err - me!
                        ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                        a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                        - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
                          Good evening Folks, and nice to see you back Susie, I came across this photo, who does it remind you of[ATTACH=CONFIG]70744[/ATTACH]
                          Lumpy? You had too much of the old Christmas sauce?
                          sigpic

Comment

we had frost this morning so went for a long walk with the dog, once back sat down for a cuppa and a heat, started working on my jigsaw intended to get out the garden but sadly it started to rain so that scuppered working in the garden, so have just had a lazy day, we had a glass of wine and it reminded me of this photo
                            Attached Files

Comment

Evening all,

we had a dusting of snow yesterday evening which was still there this morning . Inside work was clearly the order of the day so I dug over the inside of my greenhouse on its new site hauling out tree roots as I went . Moved in my aluminium staging and laid slabs down the middle. Bubble wrap expected off Fleabay later this week so just about ready for action in there.

After a lovely cappucinno, went back out and laid a few slabs to complete the path to the greenhouse door so clean footing all the way there and back now.

The ground is really soggy and cloggy. Boots clarted

anyways, was great to be out there just doing

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X